Who's the 3rd GOAT behind Jordan and LeBron?

No clue what that even means your list of TWO players is insufficient anyways. You're a noob, stick to trolling the WR and getting bumstung in the OT

<{MingNope}>
1. Jordan
2. LeBron
3. Magic
4. Hakeem
5. Kareem
6. Shaq
7. Oscar Robertson
8. Wilt
9. Bill Russell
10. Tim Duncan

Last edited:
Whatever advantage Dirk has on offense (and he clearly does have one) its doubled by KGs advantage on defense. I always feel like KG 2 way types get vastly underrated and people only look at offensive numbers.

Its why at the end of this era a guy like Curry will be in lots of top losts but Kawhi probably wont but to me Kawhi is way more valuable and higher level because his defensive advantage dwarfs Currys offensive one (which is pretty big too)

IMO Garnett looks better on paper, but having Dirk on your team meant more wins, and his presence alone made the Mavs a contender. He took average supporting casts to one 50+ win season after another for over a decade. The same can't be said for KG in MN. Also the fact that Dirk spent 20 years with the same team, vs having to trade up to win his ring. They're on the same level, but Dirk's legacy is still slightly ahead.

1. Jordan
2. LeBron
3. Magic
4. Hakeem
5. Kareem
6. Wilt
7. Oscar Robertson
8. Shaq
9. Bill Russell
10. Kobe
Hey atta boy. Shit tier list but not bad for a average WR troll.

1jY5pF7kqp-4.png

1. Jordan
2. LeBron
3. Magic
4. Hakeem
5. Kareem
6. Wilt
7. Oscar Robertson
8. Shaq
9. Bill Russell
10. Kobe
I’d switch Russell with Oscar and drop Kobe. But overall not a bad list.

I've seen the NBA since mid '80s. Even when little I could see some of games from the '70s, so excuse me if I exclude those who came before. IMHO the game evolved exponentially after the merge and paved the way to the espectacle it is today, featuring world's best athletes.

1) Jordan (best of all time)
2) Kareem (his impact on and off the game is everywhere as he own most records and accolades there is to be won)
3) Magic / Bird (best rivalry of all time. I never separate these guys because one made the other one great and thankfully we will never be in a time when they never played against each other)
4) Lebron (best of his era, by far. He can only go further up)
5) Shaq (most unstoppable offensive weapon ever. In his prime was like a tank playing with soldiers)
6) Hakeem (most skilled big ever, he could move like a guard)
7) Duncan (an ode of consistency and the cornerstone for a perfect system)
8) Kobe (closest thing as a player and as a competitor to MJ)
9) Dr. J (did things that were never been seen before. He gave some flair and style to the game and changed it forever)
10) Curry (it’s little early, I know, but we can't deny he is the king of this 3point shot era and as such it'll be regarded also further in any list for years to come)

There is a lot of "honorable mentions" so I rather not do that but just name who I think were the ones that made the most impact on the game since I'm watching it.

I've seen the NBA since mid '80s. Even when little I could see some of games from the '70s, so excuse me if I exclude those who came before. IMHO the game evolved exponentially after the merge and paved the way to the espectacle it is today, featuring world's best athletes.

1) Jordan (best of all time)
2) Kareem (his impact on and off the game is everywhere as he own most records and accolades there is to be won)
3) Magic / Bird (best rivalry of all time. I never separate these guys because one made the other one great and thankfully we will never be in a time when they never played against each other)
4) Lebron (best of his era, by far. He can only go further up)
5) Shaq (most unstoppable offensive weapon ever. In his prime was like a tank playing with soldiers)
6) Hakeem (most skilled big ever, he could move like a guard)
7) Duncan (an ode of consistency and the cornerstone for a perfect system)
8) Kobe (closest thing as a player and as a competitor to MJ)
9) Dr. J (did things that were never been seen before. He gave some flair and style to the game and changed it forever)
10) Curry (it’s little early, I know, but we can't deny he is the king of this 3point shot era and as such it'll be regarded also further in any list for years to come)

There is a lot of "honorable mentions" so I rather not do that but just name who I think were the ones that made the most impact on the game since I'm watching it.
I respect how you provided rationale for each number, but you have some pretty big names excluded IMO. At the very least, Wikt should be somewhere on there. If Shaq was like a tank playing against soldiers, Wilt would've been like an aircraft carrier.

I respect how you provided rationale for each number, but you have some pretty big names excluded IMO. At the very least, Wikt should be somewhere on there. If Shaq was like a tank playing against soldiers, Wilt would've been like an aircraft carrier.

I'm sure Wilt was a beast (100 points in a game ffs) and also Russell could have been everywhere in my list but as I said in my disclaimer, I never saw them play really.
I know all their accolades and obviously respect what they won but IMO the game was really different than what it became after the merge in the '70s and I made my list taking account not only what they achieve as players but also as part of the spectacle we still watch.

6 rings to 3
6 fmvps to 3
5 League mvps to 4
10 scoring titles to 1
3 stls titles to 0
9x All def to 6
1 DPOY to 0
0 finals meltdowns to 1

Lebrons best stat line:

30/8/7
31/6/7
28/7/7

Jordan's best stat lines:

37/4/5
35/5/6
32/8/8
33/7/6

Jordan won more, accomplished more, put up better stats, faced better competition overrall, had less talent around him, and always came through when it mattered. And once he got over the hump he never got beat. LeBron gets beat every year.

MJ is GOAT, LeBron has No argument.

I agree with almost everything here but.. saying MJ had less talent around him is ridiculous. MJ helped develop Pippen and Grant into really good players on the 1st 3 peat.. and he had Harper, Pippen, Kukoc, and Rodman on the 2nd 3 peat team. And a helluva coach in Jackson too.

LBJ had to leave to find talent so he could finally win -while MJ stuck it out thru a lot of shit before finally winning (coaching change, players coming and going, losing to the Bad Boy Piston teams..). LBJ also had/has some talent around him back in Cleveland too (especially a couple seasons ago) but I wouldn't say Jordan had less.

MJ and company did have to tough it out every year in the toughest conference tho -including knocking off the back-to-back champion Bad Boy Piston teams (something LBJ has never delt with), but MJ wasn't alone for that. Although I do believe he was the only All Star on the Bulls when they won their 1st ring, and you have to wonder how good Pippen and Grant would have been had they never played with MJ, but we know Pippen became one of the best players in league history and Grant had a solid career too.

I really hate the 'he did it alone' arguments because they just aren't true. Every team that wins does it on the backs of performances of a group of players -some more, and some less. But no star does it alone. Like right now, the media crying about the rest of the Cavs not helping LBJ because they lost, but quick to give him all the credit when they win. That's crap -if they can win because if him, then they can lose because of him too (even tho I personally don't put this stuff on one player). It's a dumb narrative.

Back