Who's Read For Tonight Already???

georgekillian

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Stacked card tonight boys. Got the beer getting cold in the fridge, concentrates on stand by, and chicken marinating for what's hopefully gonna be a long night of violence. Haven't been this excited for a card in a long time, been posting here awhile and today has the same feeling that events awhile back did. About to dip into the concentrates fire up YouTube and watch the Pride Decade documentary for the sixth or seventh time. Let's hope it delivers tonight, I got izzy, nunes and aljo with the upset, got santos losing and Islam winning a razor thin decision.

Stacked card tonight boys. Got the beer getting cold in the fridge, concentrates on stand by, and chicken marinating for what's hopefully gonna be a long night of violence. Haven't been this excited for a card in a long time, been posting here awhile and today has the same feeling that events awhile back did. About to dip into the concentrates fire up YouTube and watch the Pride Decade documentary for the sixth or seventh time. Let's hope it delivers tonight, I got izzy, nunes and aljo with the upset, got santos losing and Islam winning a razor thin decision.
I can't wait. It's a good weekend for me.
Gonna watch the fights myself than watch some pro wrestling tomorrow lol. I want to know who this mystery star is for AEW

My sleep routine is going to get fucked.It's already 3:30 pm here in Turkey.I'll need to get some sleep around 7 or 8 pm and wake up around 2-3 am in order to watch the event.

My sleep routine is going to get fucked.It's already 3:30 pm here in Turkey.I'll need to get some sleep around 7 or 8 pm and wake up around 2-3 am in order to watch the event.
wake up tommorow,make sick breakfast by the time you eat you have the card.watch it fast forwarding all the ads and wmma.finish with whole card in couple of hours.no sleep pattern fucked,less time wasted.ofc u lose the live experience,but to each their own.

Awesome main card . I love that Rakic Santos kicks things off.

Yan Aljo is swing fight( 3rd fight) - fucking awesome.

As big a favorite that Nunes is, there is something intriguing about fight. I think goat Nunes gets job done but it may not be as easy as odds indicate.

I've become a Jan supporter but have bad feeling about tonight . Dont like that Dana/UFC threw this fight together so quickly.

I did the same before but its not worth it, you sleeping pattern gets fucked. Obvious its nice watching it live but just re watch the event without looking at the results first

wake up tommorow,make sick breakfast by the time you eat you have the card.watch it fast forwarding all the ads and wmma.finish with whole card in couple of hours.no sleep pattern fucked,less time wasted.ofc u lose the live experience,but to each their own.
This. Other than skipping the wmma, only casuals skip the women's fights

Take care guys, Dana has a track on illegal streams.<JonesLaugh>

I did the same before but its not worth it, you sleeping pattern gets fucked. Obvious its nice watching it live but just re watch the event without looking at the results first
That's usually what i do when there is a PPV or a fight night event that is only worth watching the main card or the main event but as you guys mentioned i don't want to miss the live experience as this card is stacked from prelims to main card.Watching these kind of events live just feels different IMO.

LOL chill. You are talking as if this was some Pride card featuring prime Fedor, Crocop, Shogun, Wandy, etc.

It is a good card in paper, but not anything spectacular. the co main event is a WMMA fight, enough said.

LOL chill. You are talking as if this was some Pride card featuring prime Fedor, Crocop, Shogun, Wandy, etc.

It is a good card in paper, but not anything spectacular. the co main event is a WMMA fight, enough said.
Chill out you miserable sod hahaha

Man I can't wait.

It just sucks that I'm in Europe and I have to wait 20 hours to watch this fucking fight after waking up today. Fuck this shit.
I might go live in America and give up my free healthcare just to be able to watch the cards at a convenient time.

Looking forward to loading up my vpn and firestick later

200.gif

Back