Who's next for Uriah Hall?

I like the Robert Whittaker idea, but Costa.

Even though we did not get to see him fight Costas Phillippou (whom I believe he would've beat) who is currently ranked 12 he put on an impressive victory this weekend against the rising Ron Stallings. He looked tremendous against Thiago Santos on a broken toe even.

Who should he fight next? Of course we'd like to see him break the top 10 or at least top 15, which he could've well entered after this weekend.

I believe good match ups for Primetime lie in:
15 Brad Tavares - strong, good wrestling, solid hands
12 Costas Phillippou - could still happen
10 CB Dolloway - great wrestling, and new found striking
9 Michael Bisping - Plz don't let this happen cuz Bisping would get hammered

Fights I'd like to see but wont happen yet:
7 Tim Kennedy - ultra strong & tough.....tight, solid....just kidding...
5 Luke Rockhold - ohhh yeahhhh
6 Yoel Romero - someone would be out-cold

Thoughts?

Hold your horses, TS. He has beat two out of top50 opponent in his last two fights, lol. Sure, give him Costa if you want but he would probably lose again just like he did the first time. I dont think he has improved at all, actually.

I think all of them would beat him. The easier ranked opponent would be the barbarian or munoz, but both have fights schedules. I love Uriah, and would like to see TUF's Uriah back but can't get sold on him. Also... a rising Ron Stallings?

Costas so he loses again.... I think that Uriah Hall is really overrated.

Tavares would kill him... philippou makes sense

Whomever it is I hope they TKO his ass.

Bisping would beat him before even stepping into the cage via verbal ownage and mindgames.

Hall got weak will.

He still has to smash overrated Costa

Anderson Silva after he KTFO's Diaz.

1253886001_office-no.gif

Not the Rainbows!

Yeah I think Brad Tavares or Costa rematch would be next. He could possibly face the winner of Leites/Boetsch next too. Sucks that he hasn't had a highlight reel win since TUF since his two stoppage wins in the UFC were due to retirement in between rounds and a doctor stoppage.

He is a really laid back, almost passive guy outside the ring. I was surprised to see that he genuinely seemed pissed off about Costa. Hall isn't the fighter i would want to piss off. The amount of damage his strikes have done in some fights, even when the strikes didn't look like he even fully loaded up, is just scary. I know the UFC jumped the gun trying to make him the next Silva but it may simply have been a time thing. This guy very well may be one of the best strikers ever in a few years. He already is amazing now.

Back