Who's next for Rousey?

Morox

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
The depth of the pool is so damn shallow in her division. It's like Royce competing in '93.

Tate, unfortunately. Title fight eliminator and all that.

The division is so shallow it's almost as if she is fighting at Men's HW.

ME im the only person in the world that can stop that goddess, just need an appropriate bedroom...

Time for a super fight with Cyborg to find out who the best is in WMMA.

Shark in a fish pond. Just like the UFC wants it. It's like Rumble Johnson being the champ in the KOTC LHW division. A joke.

Time to go through everyone another time. I'm sure Zuffa pulls some absurd reason out of their asses as to why it would be more competitive this time around.

I guess time to see what Tate will do in the third fight. She did after all manage to survive till the third round last fight.

After that and if Holly Holm wins another fight, then I guess she will get a shot after Tate.

Serious question - Stylistically, could Rin Nakai give Ronda any sort of challenge?

Tate deserves it.

Tate is a step above everyone else in the female division.

And Rousey is five steps above Tate.

"Miesha Tate is very hungry right now and on a winning streak. It's the best fight to make right now in the division."

Serious question - Stylistically, could Rin Nakai give Ronda any sort of challenge?

... you're asking how the person who depends on her wrestling and strength stylistically matches with the best grappler and physically most powerful person in the division?

Well some of the girls have to change camps. Sara trains with Phil "Superman Punch" nurse and Miesha with some dude in Vegas. They have actually regressed in their striking while Honda has gotten better (SFL High Level better). Jessica Eye has no ground game and relatively bad boxing (her best skill self admittedly). Cat has bad striking and is a purple belt. Holm would be really tested on the ground and I doubt she survives. Juliana Pena has some power but poor wrestling and swings punches.

So either they go and expand at a good camp or they fail. I say Sara who has the wrestling base should go train with Cyborg, dos Anjos and Cordeiro or TJ and Bang. That would be a good thing.

I'm also pretty drunk so if I say anything bad I'm also drunk.

Tate deserves it.

Tate is a step above everyone else in the female division.

And Rousey is five steps above Tate.

I think Zingano is on a similar level as Tate, it's just that her IQ in the Rousey fight was that of a potato.

... you're asking how the person who depends on her wrestling and strength stylistically matches with the best grappler and physically most powerful person in the division?

Well, nearly everyone who has lost to Rousey has done so because they either couldn't handle or feared her grappling ability and strength. Giving her an opponent who somewhat cancels out or at least goes as far as anyone has to neutralising that advantage would be an interesting match-up IMO.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back