WHos next for Lorenz Larkin?

MixMartialFarts

Butters Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Dude is one of the most exciting fighters to watch. With a win over Lawler already I think he is primed to make a title run which I think he's got a chance at being successful at. I think he should fight Tarec Saffedeine next. I don't think either guys got a fight booked and I think it'd be a barn burner with Lorenz taking it.

What do you guys think?

He could beat anyone at WW on the right night. Guy is a beast!

I think he'd beat Joban, Joban already has a really tough fight coming up against Tumenov I don't think he'll get by him. Nelson would be a sick fight.

He should fight his Doppleganger

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 0
Dude is one of the most exciting fighters to watch. With a win over Lawler already I think he is primed to make a title run which I think he's got a chance at being successful at. I think he should fight Tarec Saffedeine next. I don't think either guys got a fight booked and I think it'd be a barn burner with Lorenz taking it.

What do you guys think?

I think I saw where Saffiedine has been linked as the opponent for Kim at the Seoul event. I thought that was kind of an odd pairing for Kim as Saffiedine is coming off a long layoff (again) and a loss as well.

Saunders makes a lot of sense. The winner, especially if its Larkin, should get a big step up.

Hopefully its Masvidal. Several posters have been calling for that fight, it sounds perfect.

Back