Who's next for Jacare?

boozeco2005

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I'd like to see him against Bisping or Rockhold but both of them are coming off loses. Possibly the winner of Machida/Munoz? I'm not sure who else makes sense rankings wise. I guess they could put him against Belfort if he gets past Hendo but Belfort has already earned his shot IMO and would be an idiot if he took a fight against Jacare.

Thoughts?

Carmont makes the most sense at the moment, considering most of the other top MWs are either scheduled for a fight, coming off of a loss, or injured.

Carmont makes the most sense at the moment, considering most of the other top MWs are either scheduled for a fight, coming off of a loss, or injured.

I'd rather him wait and fight Bisping. Carmont can fight Kennedy.

Can Jacare fight Kennedy? That could prob. happen? Would keep him active.

Have Jacare fight Kennedy and Bisping fight Carmont. Or viceversa. Doesn't matter much.
Then the winners match against one another for the next contender.

Though perhaps I'm getting ahead of myself.

Well considering his last win was against a guy who isn't even UFC caliber, I say Tom Lawler would be a good match.

bisping would be good. i love luke so i dont want that match yet because i'm very confident jacare won the first fight and would win the second. would he fight machida? i know he wont fight anderson so would he have the same reasons with machida?

He needs a quality win in his next fight, because DW made it clear today that his last win did not mean much. Apparently Okami is a nobody. May as well had been fighting Carmouzzi again.

Sidenote, Souza is one of my favorite fighters. Carmount probably makes most sense... he isn't tied up right now.

images
The Sauce.

Please no rematches with Rockhold or Kennedy, these guys are do nothings against Jiu-jitsu guys. Bisping or Munoz would be incredible, even Sonnen or Palhares would be crazy. Just get him to a title shot in 1-2 fights, I wanna see him break Weidman whether Weidman wins his next fight or not.

Jacare's striking has improved so drastically since he was considered an MMA "prospect" with his amazing Jiu Jitsu credentials. He is going to be a very dangerous contender, I'd like to see him in a number one contender match if he can win one more fight against a top 10 opponent.

Back