Who's next for Hunt?

JD24v

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
The only two match ups that make sense to me are Arlovski or Miocic. Rothwell or Mitrione would make more sense against Arlovski so I'm guessing it's Hunt v. Miocic. Hard to say how that would go for either fighter, I could see it going either way.

Is Barnett available for a fight? Would like to see Hunt against him or Browne.

Who knows with Barnett. I wouldn't mind seeing him fight browne but JDS v. Browne seems more likely.

Hoping Miocic. Even though Miocic is coming off a loss, that last fight with JDS really boosted his stock.

I'm giving Mark Hunt the benefit of the doubt losing to Fabricio. He took the fight on short notice and Werdurm is no chump.

I want to see Hunt vs Stipe, but we're probably going to get Hunt vs Barnett or Arlovski.

Browne would be cool

Hunt was actually beating up Werdum on the feet in that fight which really surprised me, Werdum had some flashy strikes though that weren't very effective up until they were. Was actually thinking i was going to see Dana put a UFC belt on Mark Hunt....would have been wild

His scariest opponent yet-Hassy with a passport, plane ticket and a high powered zoom lens.

Back