Who's Next For Davis?

Mousasi would be a great fight. Davis might be able to King Mo him.

I'd favor the Evans rematch personally.

He'll probably be sat out for the Shogun/Te-Huna winner or something stupid.

He should fight Mousasi

Mousasi is a MW right now.
If he wanna wait... give him Gus X JBJ loser.
If he wanna fight... give him Minotouro.

Mousasi would be dope but hes going down to 185. Chael and Rashad are fighting each other. LHW is weird right now.

hes in a bad spot matchup wise cuz most guys are booked. maybe hendo if he beats rashad or rashad rematch if he beats hendo but rematch with rashad seems to early.
i like what whoever said lil nog. that rematch cud be good, even thought the first fight sucked.

he already beat nog in a boring fight, he got owned by rashad, so really the only fight is mousasi or te huna vs shogun winner

Mousasi would be dope but hes going down to 185. Chael and Rashad are fighting each other. LHW is weird right now.

maybe that's why Mousasi has been on the sidelines for so long. UFC might want him at 205, yet he wants to fight at 185. I don't understand how the guy hasn't had a UFC fight yet. I vaguely remember reading something about him being injured but I'm not 100% if my memory serves me right.

maybe that's why Mousasi has been on the sidelines for so long. UFC might want him at 205, yet he wants to fight at 185. I don't understand how the guy hasn't had a UFC fight yet. I vaguely remember reading something about him being injured but I'm not 100% if my memory serves me right.

What? He fought Ilir Latifi few months back on a Sweden Card. Was supposed to fight Gustafsson but he pulled out with that cut. Did you miss that whole thing? Hes still out with a torn ACL. Had surgery and going through rehab.

What? He fought Ilir Latifi few months back on a Sweden Card. Was supposed to fight Gustafsson but he pulled out with that cut. Did you miss that whole thing? Hes still out with a torn ACL. Had surgery and going through rehab.

I obviously did miss that. I'm not exactly a Mousasi fan. Have no problems with him, I just don't follow his career.

I dont think you guys understand that he is legitimately going to MW. He had a long talk with Ariel on MMAhour on monday about it. Hes slowly dropping the weight.

Idt Glover deserves a title shot next so Davis vs him would be my 1st choice I also like Phil vs T.Silva/Hamill winner or maybe a fight with wanderlei even as god awful as that fight sounds

Not anyone left. Going to be on a long layoff and will just end up getting a fight to pad his record.

Back