Who's next after Whittaker?

Canarinha

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Whittaker is probably next for Izzy but if Izzy dismantles Whit again...who's next in line?

Jack vs Gastelum could probably be a good fight to earn a shot but I feel Uriah would be a handful aswell for Izzy

At the same feel Chimaev is one fight away too though (if the train isnt derailed by Leon)

Hermansson is fighting Till in December, if he finishes him I think he'll be close to a title shot. Presents an interesting stylistic matchup as a pure grappler. I'm sure Izzy would wreck him though, he's just a cut above everyone else in the division right now.

Whittaker will get it done.

Also, if he loses, its too far into the future to tell. Maybe its Hall, maybe someone else emerges. Too far into the future.

Well, Izzy is fighting Jan so I think it'll be appropriate for Whittaker to fight the winner of Joker/Till or Costa for the title shot

Feed Anderson to him for fun.

Dana just said Izzy is fighting Jan next

Well, Izzy is fighting Jan so I think it'll be appropriate for Whittaker to fight the winner of Joker/Till or Costa for the title shot

Costa just lost decisively, he doesn’t deserve it. He should fight Cannonier.

Whittaker is probably next for Izzy but if Izzy dismantles Whit again...who's next in line?

Jack vs Gastelum could probably be a good fight to earn a shot but I feel Uriah would be a handful aswell for Izzy

At the same feel Chimaev is one fight away too though (if the train isnt derailed by Leon)
How the fuck is Chimaev one fight away? The guy has a bunch of potential. POTENTIAL. Much more than one fight to see if the potential is more than that.

Dana just said Izzy is fighting Jan next
tenor.gif

Back