Media Whos more athletic? Khabib vs Adesanya side by side

I'm 5'7", 230 pounds with 75% fast twitch and 25% slow twitch muscle fiber composition. 14% bodyfat. Im more athletic than both of them.

P4P. If you asked who is the better fighter in reality Adesanya would absolutely butcher Khabib in a fight.
I bet Khabib and Adesanya walk around at the same weight, give or take 5 pounds. around 190 each.

I bet Khabib and Adesanya walk around at the same weight, give or take 5 pounds. around 190 each.
Which makes it look even worse for Khabib. Cutting not 1 but 2 weight classes to avoid guys like Romero, Gastelum, Whitaker whilst Adesanya is fighting and beating them.

You can't even keep track of the arguments you're making.
Are Tartars white? Are Bashkirs white? Are Chuvash white? These are all Turkic ethnic groups with substantial populations in Russia.

Your argument began with this-

The best "Soviet" lifters are not necessarily white so why try to use that in your little war to diminish the accomplishments of black athletes. This entire thread was you trying to assert racial superiority for whites in sports.

The greatest Soviet weightlifter of all time would never pass the Hitler eye test.
st_20160221_sptfood_2081974-1536x2632.jpg
stop embarrassing yourself, actually started to pity you.

Dude stop trying to act like Russia is the only country with dopers in the Olympics, just fucking stop lol this is coming from an American. 100% of them are doping at the olympic level.

Back on topic, Khabib probably wouldnt fit our American definition of athleticism AKA high vertical jump and fast sprint speed but he checks off on all other categories that make an athlete. By far his biggest strengths are his technique and mental fortitude, though.
Sure, we have the most notorious doper of all time- Lance Armstrong. But on a national scale, no one cheats like the Russians.
This is a map of the worst violators (shown with the diameter of the circle) by nation:
Doping_Map_EsriUK.PNG

screenshot-www-independent-co-uk-2019-10-11-17-56-08.png

Their reputation was well deserved. Some of these other nations are even worse per capita though.

really? And how's their success rate in the WADA drug testing era?
screenshot-en-wikipedia-org-2019-10-11-15-52-06.png

How many medals did they win this year?
This Year Bro? There was no olympic games this year. The last Olympic Games were in 2016. You must be showing a table of World championships or something. Weightlifting in Russia is not so popular now, many sport programs that were once prominent are now in major decline in Russia; What both of you missed is that Soviet Union is the absolute greatest weightlifting nation of all time, and probably the greatest Olympic powerhouse. Soviet Union included many of the top 20 countries you see now in the list above like Georgia/Armenia/Kazahstan etc. All time weightlifting medal count below up to 2016 olympics:

sovient.jpg

stop embarrassing yourself, actually started to pity you.
Well, you know absolutely nothing about the chosen sport you follow (MMA), yet try to flex knowledge on others that you know even less about (powerlifting, weightlifting). And on top of that, lack the intellectual capacity to understand the distinctions between ethnicity and nationality. I hope this thread doesnt get deleted, because it deserves to immortalized as a monument to your stupidity.

Sure, we have the most notorious doper of all time- Lance Armstrong. But on a national scale, no one cheats like the Russians.
This is a map of the worst violators (shown with the diameter of the circle) by nation:
Doping_Map_EsriUK.PNG

screenshot-www-independent-co-uk-2019-10-11-17-56-08.png

Their reputation was well deserved. Some of these other nations are even worse per capita though.
Why are you spending all this time trying to act like Eastern Europeans/Caucus mountain people aren'twhite and that whites don't have great athletes? There are amazing athletes from all races...
GGG is white my guy, so is Canelo.

This Year Bro? There was no olympic games this year. The last Olympic Games were in 2016. You must be showing a table of World championships or something. Weightlifting in Russia is not so popular now, many sport programs that were once prominent are now in major decline in Russia; What both of you missed is that Soviet Union is the absolute greatest weightlifting nation of all time, and probably the greatest Olympic powerhouse. Soviet Union included many of the top 20 countries you see now in the list above like Georgia/Armenia/Kazahstan etc. All time weightlifting medal count below up to 2016 olympics:

sovient.jpg
The IWF Championships are held EVERY YEAR. You'd know what I was referring to if you clicked the link.

The USSR dominated weightlifting (among other sports) for the duration of its existence. Upon splitting, many of its former nations outperform Russia in this event, on a per capita basis. Many of USSR's best lifters came from Bulgaria, Georgia and Armenia.

Why are you spending all this time trying to act like Eastern Europeans/Caucus mountain people aren'twhite and that whites don't have great athletes? There are amazing athletes from all races...
Did I say Caucasians arent white? Chechens are definitely white, as are Dagestanis. But Tartars aren't. Numerous ethnic groups within Russia are more Turkic or Mongol than white.

It means something. It means that one (out of two) possibilities is likely. Her being Ukrainian is overwhelmingly likely. You are too stupid to understand that line of logic apparently.

If someone is born in Japan with a Japanese last name and they physically look Japanese, they are overwhelmingly likely to simply be Japanese. Even if that person later moved to another country.

"My nationality is Russian, I'm Russian"-Valentina Shevchenko

I believe that Asians hold the most medals in strongman because of their short limps. Shorter arms, legs, and long torso = strong/better at lifting
Your beliefs are wrong. Like totally wrong. So wrong that it starts to be funny.

I’m not surprised you think this way...

{<jordan}

And neither are Russians white. Slavic Russians certainly are, but there are numerous nowhite ethnicities-
World-Data-ethnic-composition-pie-chart-Russia.jpg

I mean this whole dumb debate started because @RNC555 was salty about a flashy black guy getting so much attention so his insecurity forced him to make this ill advised thread. And he tried to equate former Soviet Olympic glory with white excellence.

You're posting a demographic representation from 2010, Khruschev moved masses of people to Kazakhstan in the fifties.

Even back then a very small percent of them might've been tatars or who knows what, doesn't change the fact that the majority were white.

As I said, Ilya Ilyin looks white to me and I've explained why that could be possible even if he's born in Kazakhstan. If he looks Asian to you, I have no problem with that. Cheers!

Your beliefs are wrong. Like totally wrong. So wrong that it starts to be funny.

{<jordan}

So you believe a guy with long legs would do better in say squats compared to a short legged guy? Both being equal in everything else same height and everything

{<jordan}
He's right, except he said strongman instead of weightlifting.
https://sites.psu.edu/oly85/2016/09/23/chinas-dominance/
To answer this completely we need to look at what makes a good weightlifter. The ideal weightlifter has short femurs and a long torso to allow for a more upright squat position which translates to more efficient lifts. He has short arms to reduce the distance he needs to propel the bar during the jerk and the snatch. His skeletal morphology allows him to hit optimal positions when lifting – open hip and shoulder joints to allow for increased mobility are ideal. He has a high proportion of fast-twitch to slow-twitch muscle fibers. (Fast-twitch fibers are responsible for power production whereas slow-twitch fibers are recruited heavily during endurance focused activities like running). In addition to these physical qualities, a good weightlifter must have great mental fortitude and be resilient, driven, and hardworking (the extent to which one’s upbringing affects mental qualities is still a topic of much debate). The best weightlifters are created when an athlete with these qualities is entered into a weightlifting system from a young age.

BigheartedSnoopyGardensnake-small.gif

Did I say Caucasians arent white? Chechens are definitely white, as are Dagestanis. But Tartars aren't. Numerous ethnic groups within Russia are more Turkic or Mongol than white.

They aren't white man. I seen Turks as light and pale as those guys. Come on man. They can pass for Saudi. Whites, Arabs, Turks, Avars, Berbers ect... are all part of the Caucasian race, but they are like sub races

Golovkin is not white. His mom is Korean. He has a Mongoloid head. Canelo is more Caucasian then triple G

Adesanya is a small MW while Khabib is a massive LW.
If they meet at 170, Israel smashes him.

Back