Media Whos more athletic? Khabib vs Adesanya side by side

Hahahaha I'm laughing so hard that feces are coming out of my arse hole in which I will feed to your mum/wife. Face it. You can't stand me. Look at you. You get so defensive in every post here due to your high neurotisim and low dopamine. You'll never be as fast or explosive as I am. You just weren't gifted for it.

I am so much in your head from earlier when i said "you sound mad bro" that your cortisal and neurotisism is through the roof and it's obvious. I have ruined your life.

YOU will never escape from my bullying. I will constantly keep stunting on you, reminding you of what an inferior, high inhibitioned, neurotic unathletic cuck you really are you slow turtle.

And when I am in the UFC, knocking people out with lightening combinations because God made me this way, you will be here,

and I will continue tormenting you, triggering you where your heart races each time you get a notification from me and see my Name.

You're my Bitch. :]
Dude... that video... you were just being funny, right?

Fuck off dawg.
Ever heard of a pointless, impossible to prove concept?
It's what sherdog all about you dweeb. You think sherdog is some scientific forum? It's about making semi pointless threads to spar with people through the internet.

You don't even know what you're on sherdog.

Can't this all be explained away by saying that the best athletes in the world flock to the ball sports because that's where they can have fame & make the most money rather than being weightlifters, box jumpers, or strongmen?

Actually no, it's mostly down to genetics, just like the fastest Sprinters tend to have certain genes and originally come from certain villages in Africa way back when. The strongest men actually have amazingly strong and resilient joints and endurance in their muscle under hard load, and if you don't have that then youd never be that high level as your body folds under the strength it takes to lift that immense weight.

go look it up sometime it's an interesting read. Just like black folk are not as equipped for swimming, its fascinating how we all evolved to be good at different things.

Theres a a black ex Navy Seal thats an amazing endurance athlete and just all out amazing mindset, that goes by the name of David Goggins, and on the Joe Rogan podcast even he explains about genes as far as swimming and that he had to try and get into the Navy Seals numerous times and it was so hard because it's something to do with bone density and frame, joints etc, basically he said that only 0.5% of Navy Seals are black even though many try (his words) and he explains it's to do with genetics of diff races and the science in Google and elite swimmers backs that up.

I find it all fascinating how different people from diff parts of the world even people who came from certain villages in Africa for example dominate at specific things.

As far as what you said about the guys focusing on the NBA and NFL, well you know that they lift non stop anyway right? The difference is, a strongman beats them literally day 1. The strongest men literally just out the fuking gate can go and compete and be lifting insane weight and do crazy strength tests and then ofcourse with training do much more. Just was listening to one of the elite strongmen the other day talk about it, at age 21 the dude just rolls up to competitions no real prior training and starts doing well and shocking people certain lifts he could do and was encouraged to go compete with strongest men around. Kind of like how Michael Jordan can just naturally glide and dunk so easily that how easy it comes to the strongmen compared to say the NFL guys that lift all their career.

Silly comparrison, Khabib is fighting men his size... Adesanya is fighting much smaller men.

As far as what you said about the guys focusing on the NBA and NFL, well you know that they lift non stop anyway right? The difference is, a strongman beats them literally day 1. The strongest men literally just out the fuking gate can go and compete and be lifting insane weight and do crazy strength tests and then ofcourse with training do much more. Just was listening to one of the elite strongmen the other day talk about it, at age 21 the dude just rolls up to competitions no real prior training and starts doing well and shocking people certain lifts he could do and was encouraged to go compete with strongest men around. Kind of like how Michael Jordan can just naturally glide and dunk so easily that how easy it comes to the strongmen compared to say the NFL guys that lift all their career.

The training for athletes in the ball sports is sport specific, as you know. Who's to say that someone like Larry Allen (freak athlete offensive lineman from the Cowboys superbowl teams in the 90s) couldn't have been an elite strength athlete if he had focused on weightlifting or strongman rather than football? This man benches 700lbs & runs like this:

There are many weightroom freaks in the NFL, but that's only a part of what they do. If strength were their soul focus, I'd imagine some of them would be elite strongmen. But why choose that path when they can make 16 million a year playing on an NFL offensive line?

*I apologize for the 1st video. If you care to watch its around the 2:50 mark...

Last edited:
Athleticism isn't only explosiveness.

The majority of elite endurance athletes are white (triathlon, cycling, swimming) only long distance running is dominated by blacks among the big endurance sports.
Black people very often can't afford bikes and they don't like to wash or even can't afford to wash/don't have a damn pool nearby, that's the reason, not the fucking genetics. If every child in ethiopia and kenya had a bike like in western countries, tour de france would be dominated in the same manner as mararhon running is.

Black people very often can't afford bikes and they don't like to wash or even can't afford to wash/don't have a damn pool nearby, that's the reason, not the fucking genetics. If every child in ethiopia and kenya had a bike like in western countries, tour de france would be dominated in the same manner as mararhon running is.

Theres an top endurance athlete that is black called DAvid Goggins, hes a monster, love that dude, watch the podcast with him on Rogan sometime, he gets into it about how black people really struggle with swimming (at a high level) and struggle getting into the Navy Seals, he doesnt go into it tons but he gets into it and why, its genetic. He had to try like 4 or 5 times i think to get in to the Navy Seals and he said it was hell and hes head and shoulders above some other peeps.. meanwhile he did the other land based stuff much easier such as running. David Goggins is a mindset freak whos obsessed with pushing himself, an endurance athlete that loves to run hundred plus miles as a challenge. Hes an really inspiring guy actually if you want someone new to look into to motivate you.

You need to use google dude to look into actual genetics and science.. Just literally look into it lol I don't want to get into race stuff so im not replying about it anymore, but you clearly have a bias if you think theyd dominate swimming too when its just simply not the case so its borderline laughable, sorry if you didnt suggest that and i misunderstood you.

Last edited:
Theres an top endurance athlete that is black called DAvid Goggins, hes a monster, love that dude, watch the podcast with him on Rogan sometime, he gets into it about how black people really struggle with swimming (at a high level) and struggle getting into the Navy Seals, he doesnt go into it tons but he gets into it and why, its genetic. He had to try like 4 or 5 times i think to get in to the Navy Seals and he said it was hell and hes head and shoulders above some other peeps.. meanwhile he did the other land based stuff much easier such as running. David Goggins is a mindset freak whos obsessed with pushing himself, an endurance athlete that loves to run hundred plus miles as a challenge. Hes an really inspiring guy actually if you want someone new to look into to motivate you.

You need to use google dude to look into actual genetics and science.. Just literally look into it lol I don't want to get into race stuff so im not replying about it anymore, but you clearly have a bias if you think theyd dominate swimming too when its just simply not the case so its borderline laughable, sorry if you didnt suggest that and i misunderstood you.
alia07e_2x.jpg

Back