whos mma wrestling is better?

pick999

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
davis or cormier? i say davis only cause he fought some of the best fighters most of his career

Wrestling is for little kids and grown men who like watching other grown men wear tights and costumes.

I was thinking about this the other day, actually. I didn't really come up with a decision but......

Remember Rashad vs. Davis? Rashad outwrestled the heck out of Davis. I wouldn't be shocked if Rashad has the best MMA wrestling at LHW

Wrestling is for little kids and grown men who like watching other grown men wear tights and costumes.

Mitten Dancing is for old guys who don't like anything but pillow punches with kid gloves.

Wait, what the hell does this have to do with McGOAT?

I was thinking about this the other day, actually. I didn't really come up with a decision but......

Remember Rashad vs. Davis? Rashad outwrestled the heck out of Davis. I wouldn't be shocked if Rashad has the best MMA wrestling at LHW

Yeah cuz he couldnt take hendo and lil nog down more than once and dc made hendo fly

Cormier, but that has a lot to do with the fact that Cormier is a much more competent striker (both in and out of the clinch). Davis likely has a better top game, though. If they were to fight, I'd have Cormier as a substantial favourite.

Dc hands down. Davis got stuffed by shad and rumble and dc toyed with heavys
Funny how his mma wrestling sucks now that jones took him down... in the 4th... when he was tired

Cormier, but that has a lot to do with the fact that Cormier is a much more competent striker (both in and out of the clinch). Davis likely has a better top game, though. If they were to fight, I'd have Cormier as a substantial favourite.

I agree with all of this.

Would just add that Davis' wrestling style was always very defensive. Cormier definitely has the greater TD ability. Good call on Davis' top game.

I think Davis has an overall better grappling game

Davis has a solid argument. While he lacks the takedowns Cormier does, he's a noticeably better wrestler on the mat. He takes his opponents hips away and controls their movements far better than Cormier does. Barnett, Nelson even Staring got up from underneath Cormier multiple times.

davis or cormier? i say davis only cause he fought some of the best fighters most of his career

Who has better wrestling? I say DC because he eats more pop eyes.

Back