Whos got money on stallings..

IrishFighterLA

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Does anyone think Stallings can pull of a win.. Hes a real money maker for an accumulative bet. But of course hes a hige underdog for more reasons than 1.. Short notice to top it off.

Any doggers got their money on him?

Last edited:
Basically a TUF style of fight, which isn't good for Stallings. Short notice, your "camp" is basically staying in shape, and he's facing someone who isn't the conventional MMA fighter stylistically. Not great odds.

Yea it was just a tempting thought when u see those returns replace hall for him on the accumulator .. But on paper he hasn't a hope in hell..

Does anyone think Stallings can pull of a win.. Hes a really money maker for an accumulative bet. But of course hes a hige underdog for more reasons than 1.. Short notice to top it off.

Yeah. I put $25 on him. I'm a Hall fan, and he's very rightly the favorite, but that John Howard fight was so weird with all the hugging and smiling. The certainty I have about him winning won't break 50% until I see a couple more performances like his last.

Uriah is an extremely inconsistent fighter right now.

I don't think Uriah will underestimate Stallings but I get the feeling that Hall fights too much with his head either up his ass or not in the game to actually fight. It depends on the mental game here and if Hall has been able to get himself straight mentally enough. I think Stallings will come full force at him if he can, but if Hall can't finish him quickly or drag this into deep waters, it'll be an interesting fight.

Im betting the house.....

Homeless_Man.jpg

I figure i should leave this fight off my bet.. Its too risky.. You never know which Uriah will show up. Betting on hall adds a little over 100 to the potential returns make its 1650 euro..

Betting on stallings returns close to 5k.. Leaving it off my bet returns are almost 1500 and much safer.. guess safe is better..

better question who is Stallings?

Does anyone think Stallings can pull of a win.. Hes a real money maker for an accumulative bet. But of course hes a hige underdog for more reasons than 1.. Short notice to top it off.

I'd love to see the upset. Here's a guy who shouldn't be here, let's see if he can capitalize on the opportunity.

uriah hall is a dumber bet than stallings at current odds.

Back