Who's going to De-Throne Marty Fakenewsman?

So even though Lima got dominated by wrestlers earlier in his career and his since avoided wrestlers you think hes solved this issues? Please tell me how you came to that conclusion?

Weird you make no mention of Covington when he literally was minutes away from beating Usman before a suspect stoppage.
Suspect stoppage? Lol Covington got blasted with hard shots and then got dropped twice in succession. He then grabbed Usman's legs and ended up getting teed off on whilst not moving to improve his position. As far as stoppages go it was okay.

Burns or Khamzat , I wouldn’t count Colby out in a rematch either

I like Burns' chances. Chimaev is still unproven but I'm hyped about him.

Unpopular opinion, I can see Wonderboy giving him problems since Usman just seems to march people back to the fence, Wonderboy can capitalize on linear fighters very well (Hendricks, Whittaker). That said I don't see what Wonderboy can do once he's against the fence.

It’s too early for me toy say (or write off) Chimaev. We haven’t seen much and he might have room to improve even more, scary. That or he can get flattened in his next fight. We gotta see.

Burns is NOT beating Usman. His welter streak is good but deceiving. Maia and Woodley are completely washed up and the other guys he beat are low tier. Also, lets not forget that he got waxed at lightweight. He has NEVER beaten a guy nowhere as good as Colby or Usman.

I don’t like Colby’s chances in a rematch. Usman is a bit better everywhere. He would win again.

Honestly, aside of Chimaev I don’t see anyone being a real threat to Usman in the near future. He can easily hold the belt for another year or two. He is 33 so he better stay active.

Last edited:
Leon Edwards has the best chance. They fought a close fight the first time and Leons grappling has become so much better since their first fight.

Gilbert Burns

That mock nickname doesn't even make any fucking sense.

It is Colby showing off he's so stupid he can't come up with a nickname so he stole a random Trump line
Then it is fans showing off they are even more stupid so they steal it from the guy that stole it

Burns has a real shot. He'll put Usman in trouble either standing or if Kamaru takes him down. If he can't get it done Usman wins the rematches. But he's 33 and stiff. Takes shots clean. Those neck muscles won't hold up forever.

So even though Lima got dominated by wrestlers earlier in his career and his since avoided wrestlers you think hes solved this issues? Please tell me how you came to that conclusion?

Weird you make no mention of Covington when he literally was minutes away from beating Usman before a suspect stoppage.
Lima has grown up and his ground had he has evolved.

Colby wasn't minutes away. It was 1-3, 2-2, and 3-1 so it's was literally tied up and Usman dominated the 5th. Lol suspect stoppage. Dude was on skates with a broken jaw.

I didn't mention Colby because I think Colby can beat him. Colby can't use his wrestling and out cardio him. An he's not going to win striking because Usman does more damage with his strikes. Eventually Usman will finish him.

I'm still laughing at "minutes away from beating him." The least you could say is it was tied. Colby had nothing in the 5th.

Wonderboy is a bad matchup
Wonderboy is also getting old and has had some ugly losses. At his best he'd be a tough fight for Usman, but is he at his best? I don't think so.

At WW I think Burns or Khamzat have the best chances to win

Khabib walks around at 180 and cuts to 155 to fight. He should move up and fight Usman. Would be a great fight.
Would be interesting for sure, but i think Usman would be too strong for him.

So we’re using the nickname given to him by the guy whose jaw he broke and was sent running from the arena like the kid who takes his ball home like a crybaby?

Yeah until Colby gets some “git back” that name should be retired. That cracked jaw wasn’t fake news.

Good point, but it's a funny name that makes me laugh

Wonderboy was physically manhandled by Matt Brown, I dont see him beating Usman.

Burns has pretty sloppy striking just being honest, Usman not the best striker but will pick apart Burns imo.

Colby in the rematch has the best chance imo.

WW kind of sucks right now if im being honest outside of Usman, Colby and wonderboy there isnt really any talent that isnt pushing retirement.

Snoozeman > Fakenewsman. Though I think the latter was cooked up to say he was faking injuries to avoid Colby, or some bullshit.

I don't see anyone beating him at the minute.

The reason his name is fakenewsman is because when you put the suit on and pick the mic up and they put you on camera behind a desk you are now fake news. They dont put people on T.V like that without them being controlled and told what to say.

Why do you think in post fight interviews the interviewer NEVER will let the fighters hold on to the microphone. You think theyre scared of curse words? Think about all that gets shown on PPV and T.V these days. Yet a man with a free mind who is not controlled is not allowed to have the mic.

Back