Who's going to be on the Bellator first pandemic-era card?

TheBrownRanger

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm not really hearing anything about their first event back, despite rumors of it happening this month. Not a single fight booked. I think Jury stated he was fighting Karakhanyan on the 17th, but that's it. Is it even happening?

A good comeback card would be:

Ryan Bader vs Vadim Nemkov - Bellator Light-Heavyweight championship
Patricio Freire vs Pedro Carvalho - Bellator tournament quarterfinal/championship
Emmanuel Sanchez vs Daniel Weichel - Bellator tournament quarterfinal
Cat Zingano vs Amanda Bell
Myles Jury vs Georgi Karakhanyan (I don't even like this fight, but whatever.)

Coming with a stacked card is a must during this time.

I imagine they will announce it somewhat close to the event. They don’t have to sell tix so maybe it’ll create some buzz if you announce the card the week of. I’m expecting them back on the 17th. They just might not announce anything until maybe that Monday after the UFC hype dies down somewhat.

I can’t say much because it’s not announced but they’re booking fights.

Why?

I mean, sure, I'd enjoy a stacked card, but after a couple nice ones, the UFC quickly went back to shit cards, and people are watching.
There should be a lot of elite Bellator fighters on the backlog for the first card back. The UFC offered the fighters that got COVID-canceled fights first. There were plenty of good fights in March through May that got COVID'd that Bellator should try to get rescheduled ASAP. Also, every MMA promotion is going to have shitty cards, pandemic or no-pandemic. Might as well start off with a bang like the UFC did rather than not take advantage of the situation.

Anyways, those are UFC viewers you're speaking of. Many will watch just because its UFC. I don't think even a pandemic will make those same people watch a Liz Carmouche main event from Bellator.

I'm not really hearing anything about their first event back, despite rumors of it happening this month. Not a single fight booked. I think Jury stated he was fighting Karakhanyan on the 17th, but that's it. Is it even happening?

A good comeback card would be:

Ryan Bader vs Vadim Nemkov - Bellator Light-Heavyweight championship
Patricio Freire vs Pedro Carvalho - Bellator tournament quarterfinal/championship
Emmanuel Sanchez vs Daniel Weichel - Bellator tournament quarterfinal
Cat Zingano vs Amanda Bell
Myles Jury vs Georgi Karakhanyan (I don't even like this fight, but whatever.)

Coming with a stacked card is a must during this time.
You're on scarface amounts of cocane if you think that's even a possibility. No news means no good fights bruh. Jury is headliner if this card happens likely it's not and the 24th is the return and it will be a paper thin card.
Gate revenue is huge for bellator no gate means nothing will be stacked.

You're on scarface amounts of cocane if you think that's even a possibility. No news means no good fights bruh. Jury is headliner if this card happens likely it's not and the 24th is the return and it will be a paper thin card.
Gate revenue is huge for bellator no gate means nothing will be stacked.
I think it will probably be having few fights per event but pretty stacked cards or at least with good name value.

Back