Who's ducking who now?

I think it's pretty respectable for DC to say no to fighting Jones. He obviously doesn't want any part in Jones' effort to fuck Gus out of his earned titleshot. It was pretty clear from DC's statements that he thinks Gus deserves the shot and doesn't think Jones should get to pick and choose his fights as a champion.

His reaction to the situation has made me a fan. I was pretty indifferent to him before.

Then I am sorry to tell you this but he was literally was begging Jones to turn down the Gus fight and tell Dana that he wanted DC right after Jones beat Glover.

Last edited:
So why did he then delete the tweet when someone brought it up to him after it was cancelled? You are the delusional one.

How the fuck did he duck Chael? He (T)KO Chael. WTF are you talking about? lay off the coke.

Jones is smart. The UFC management has confirmed that they will have a meeting with Jones tomorrow. Jones is publicly letting them know that he's not going to accept a rematch with Gus if they don't make an offer he can't turn down.
This is all just part of the negotiation. I believe Jones vs Gus rematch will still happen, if they pay him enough.

Vitor-Belfort-TRT-Banned.jpg

Man, I miss TRT!

How the fuck did he duck Chael? He (T)KO Chael. WTF are you talking about? lay off the coke.
pretty easy also, but the first time he was ducking Sonnen, anyways this fight with Sonnen and Jones never should have been.

So if I offer Jones a fight tomorrow and he doesn't take it, does that mean he ducked me?

How do you duck a fighter then fight them? U R so butt-hurt and delusional.

The whole ducking issue is irrelevant. The fact that he later fought and dominated Chael is irrelevant. You're missing what people are saying.

Jones said he would never turn down a fight. But it is well documented that he turned down the Chael fight for UFC 151.

Whether it was a good reason or not = irrelevant. Whether he would have fought him after a couple of months = irrelevant.

Jones saying he would NEVER turn down a fight is provably false.

I didnt know Jones could pick who he fights.

Chael getting the shot mad no sense to this day.People say that the Champ shouldn't pick fights then the org makes a fight like that which delegitimizes the division rankings .That fight threw the whole division out of order

Daniel Cormier- So hey boss, my knee is in real bad shape. I might need ACL surgery but as long as Gus/Jones fight in the fall, I can be back in time potentially in the spring.

Jon Jones- I want to fight Daniel Cormier.

Daniel Cormier- Well that's great but I'm having some work done on my knee so maybe you should fight Gus first so that I can be at my best for our fight later on.

Internet- WHY IS DC DUCKING A JONES FIGHT?!

Because he's injured...dolts.

They should all fight against each other at the same time.3 guys fighting each other at the same time...i would really like to know how that would look like.

haven't you seen the mma scene in virtuosity?!!?

Daniel Cormier- So hey boss, my knee is in real bad shape. I might need ACL surgery but as long as Gus/Jones fight in the fall, I can be back in time potentially in the spring.

Jon Jones- I want to fight Daniel Cormier.

Daniel Cormier- Well that's great but I'm having some work done on my knee so maybe you should fight Gus first so that I can be at my best for our fight later on.

Internet- WHY IS DC DUCKING A JONES FIGHT?!

Because he's injured...dolts.

Daniel called out Jones and made his comment known on TV and he also said Gus had no chance in the rematch and wants to fight Jones.

So Cormier needs to stop calling out Jones if he is indeed injured and needs to stop disrespecting jones next upcoming bouts. You dont say Gus has no chance in the rematch and want jones to fight him and not get a response.

Cormier needs to stop trolling.

Last edited:
Back