Who's ducking who now?

Why doesn't DC just accept Jones' offer?

Mainly because Jones is not the matchmaker nor the CEO of the UFC and thus is in no position to make any offers.

That's irrelevant. When you blatantly claim that you've never turned down a fight when it's well documented that you did that's called being full of shit. I don't care if the fight was against fucking Andy Wang.

Poor Andy Wang. He gets pulled into everything.

So who's on first base?
Who is on first base.
That's what I asked!

14y5saw.jpg
Well, if this means he's going to take the Gustafsson fight, everything's good and dandy.

I think it's pretty respectable for DC to say no to fighting Jones. He obviously doesn't want any part in Jones' effort to fuck Gus out of his earned titleshot. It was pretty clear from DC's statements that he thinks Gus deserves the shot and doesn't think Jones should get to pick and choose his fights as a champion.

His reaction to the situation has made me a fan. I was pretty indifferent to him before.

I think Jones will beat Gus convincingly in the rematch but think Jones will lose to Cormier. I think Cormier will be a boring champ though. Dominant but boring.

151 was scrapped because the undercard was god awful. That whole blunder was on the UFC for expecting people to buy it just because Jones was on it.

That's irrelevant. When you blatantly claim that you've never turned down a fight when it's well documented that you did that's called being full of shit. I don't care if the fight was against fucking Andy Wang.

Jones was schedule to fight Hendo @ 151. Hendo got injured and Chael offered to fight Jones, Jones said yes in a few months.

Cry more.

Jones wants to fight DC but DC wants to fight Gus (WTF??) for Interim (Double WTF??).
Why doesn't DC just accept Jones' offer?

DC has already called out Jones. He only wants Gus if he can't have Jones .. which makes no sense really. Wouldn't get DC a faster shot it would just be some 3rd person jumping both him and Gus.

Jones wants DC now bc he heard about his knee issues.

Of course, DC was labelled an unworthy challenger until he hurt his knee.
But now that he is injured Jones wants to fight him ?
Greg Jackson gay-do jutsu stuff right here !

who has DC beaten to be anywhere near a title shot? she be retired Mir? should be retired Hendo...old man Barnett?? New comer Cummins... lol what a joke

Jones was schedule to fight Hendo @ 151. Hendo got injured and Chael offered to fight Jones, Jones said yes in a few months.

Cry more.

Did they fight at 151?

Nope.

Jones still turned down the fight.

Why you so 'butt-hurt' about it?

Did they fight at 151?

Nope.

Jones still turned down the fight.

Why you so 'butt-hurt' about it?

So if I offer Jones a fight tomorrow and he doesn't take it, does that mean he ducked me?

How do you duck a fighter then fight them? U R so butt-hurt and delusional.

Wait a minute. So why was 151 cancelled, then?

It's an old tweet which was brought up when UFC 151 was cancelled and I think Jones deleted the tweet. He's got a track record of not being a man of his word.

So if I offer Jones a fight tomorrow and he doesn't take it, does that mean he ducked me?

How do you duck a fighter then fight them? U R so butt-hurt and delusional.

So why did he then delete the tweet when someone brought it up to him after it was cancelled? You are the delusional one.

I think Jones will beat Gus convincingly in the rematch but think Jones will lose to Cormier. I think Cormier will be a boring champ though. Dominant but boring.

Like that's any different then what we have now.

bc DC is injured, if the UFC really offered him Jones next, but the UFC never offered DC the fight

I'm ducking Jones right now.

/End thread?

Back