Who's ducking who now?

Kingief

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Jones wants to fight DC but DC wants to fight Gus (WTF??) for Interim (Double WTF??).
Why doesn't DC just accept Jones' offer?

DC and Jones are both ducking Gus

Vitor-Belfort-TRT-Banned.jpg

Jones wants DC now bc he heard about his knee issues.

I propose two triple threat matches at UFC 180

Jones vs DC vs Gus

Vitor vs Wand vs Chael

Would solve all this nonsense

They should all fight against each other at the same time.3 guys fighting each other at the same time...i would really like to know how that would look like.

I think it's pretty respectable for DC to say no to fighting Jones. He obviously doesn't want any part in Jones' effort to fuck Gus out of his earned titleshot. It was pretty clear from DC's statements that he thinks Gus deserves the shot and doesn't think Jones should get to pick and choose his fights as a champion.

His reaction to the situation has made me a fan. I was pretty indifferent to him before.

They should all fight against each other at the same time.3 guys fighting each other at the same time...i would really like to know how that would look like.

Felony Fights returns!

DC calling for an interim title is just fucking ridiculous.

Where's GSP when you need him?

this.

jones is about as full of shit as it gets. it is somewhat understandable to turn down a last minute change of opponent, but it is still turning down a fight.

Stop. Chael was going to lose whatever date it was. Your butt-hurt is pathetic.

Stop. Chael was going to lose whatever date it was. Your butt-hurt is pathetic.

That's irrelevant. When you blatantly claim that you've never turned down a fight when it's well documented that you did that's called being full of shit. I don't care if the fight was against fucking Andy Wang.

Back