*Who's closer to a TKO/KO, Adesanya after connecting 20 significant strikes or Romero after 5?*

Idk man, I think the best thing to do for you is to not make threads. Just observe.
tenor.gif

Israel wins this from out side fighting on distance, just hope Romero take him down and ground and pound shit in him

To be honest, Romero's 5 is equal to Irael's 20.

Whittaker took more shots from Yoel in 2 fights and survived

Izzy practically finished Whittaker twice in 1 fight.

Not picking a side Here, just pointing out your question is bad and you should feel bad

Israel wins this from out side fighting on distance, just hope Romero take him down and ground and pound shit in him
"ground and pound shit in him"
...man, i don't know, maybe you should think before saying these things... Hoping what you wish to see didn't come out right.
Not that i'm judging but there's a time and place for everything

Not picking a side Here, just pointing out your question is bad and you should feel bad
Those are the kinds of fights take a part of the fighter for good.

When Tito KO'd Chuck, it wasn't because Tito became Mike Tyson.

Romero should be slamming adesanya all over the octagon, but since dana paid soon to retire anyway romero under the table to keep it to striking adesanya should normally win

Just because Israel is skinny doesnt mean he hits like a bitch.

As another said, Whittaker was able to take more shots from Yoel than Israel.

Also, hes on a 2 fight losing streak.
Is 2-3 over his last 5.
He finished Rockhole and Weidman; both known for 'weak chins'.

Israel is gonna kill him

Those are the kinds of fights take a part of the fighter for good.

When Tito KO'd Chuck, it wasn't because Tito became Mike Tyson.
Good point but Izzy also caught him in the perfect spot which is accuracy Yoel doesn't have. Just trying to break part the question

Idk man, I think the best thing to do for you is to not make threads. Just observe.
tenor.gif
It's really not a bad strategy. I can't even remember the last time I actively made my own threads. Definitely been years at this point.

Difference is that Whittaker fought Yoel always on the defense and trying his best to evade Yoel's power, while Vs Adesanya he was swanging and banging in the moments he got caught. It wasn't getting rocked while slipping a punch like Vs Yoel, it was him turning his body and chin into Israel's hook in the exchange.

<Dylan>

Romero should be slamming adesanya all over the octagon, but since dana paid soon to retire anyway romero under the table to keep it to striking adesanya should normally win

<LikeReally5>

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back