Who's Better in the Scramble Than Dan Henderson?

Prolly Khabib or Maia tbh
In his last fight, Khabib shot a TD on Gaethje. Gaethje stuffed it. In less than 4 seconds, Khabib went from having a TD stuffed to getting mount.

I love Hendo. His career is legendary and he belongs up there with the best of the best on all-time lists.

But Khabib was far better in scrambles. He never accepted a bad position and always worked to improve his position. He never stopped working. He was doing 5 things at once all the time to maintain and improve his position. Nobody else can do that - or at least, we haven't seen it yet.

Ok, so you're talking about ko's in scrambles, cause for an olympic wrestler his scrambling isn't that great at all. Some of his Pride fights like iirc (it's been a long time) like vs Kondo, Ninja etc. there was a lot of rolling around and he lost a lot of positions to guys you'd think were inferior wrestlers/scramblers. Just saying, your thread title should be most dangerous with the ko coming out of scrambles. I was always surprised back in the day, he had some sloppy scrambles.

I see you forgot to add Shields.... ;) He also didn't scramble to well again Frank Shamrock in their late 90's sub grappling contest.

But ya. He's always been solid.
i never heard of this. ill guess dan got tapped? hendawg is someone i wouldnt expect to be tapping people in bjj tourneys

Benavidez is a hell of a scrambler!

Tim Elliott too...
bro their fight was awesome. flet bad tim got aced in the choke, but damn that was a great scrap

I can't think of a fighter with more spectacular KOs over great opponents in scrambles. Hendo hits really hard from really weird angles.
niko price is comin for that belt!

Alright so now everyone just name any fighter who’s won a fight.

Lets get back on track with egg metaphors and glorifying Hendo plz

be fair he was a tad concussed. he ate a huge knee/kick and extra punches. not like anderson went all d1
Didn't fedor rock his world too but everyone is using that as an example?? I think the narrative is off, he isn't the best scrambler but carries most power during a scramble?? Or something similar??

Didn't fedor rock his world too but everyone is using that as an example?? I think the narrative is off, he isn't the best scrambler but carries most power during a scramble?? Or something similar??
yeah im assuming landing damage during a transition is the point.

Robert Whittaker. Swept Jacare twice and defended TDs against Romero while on the brink of being KTFO.
Whittaker is the correct answer. His scrambling is ridiculous, anyone who do that to Jacare and Romero deserves a spot on this list.

Back