Who's at Work Right Now?

Henry Swanson

Excitement’s my game
@plutonium
Reaction score
What a boring day I have at work today. It's fucking raining again here in Vancouver and i have an exciting day of sorting papers ahead of me.

What do you guys have planned at work today, besides posting on sherdog?

Drooling over a Bugatti that just came in yesterday. And setting up the stock order for said Bugattis also.

So in other words, spending most of my day posting on here.

Oh yeah, I have to order a few parts for a piece of shit 07 Gallardo too.

Drooling over a Bugatti that just came in yesterday. And setting up the stock order for said Bugattis also.

So in other words, spending most of my day posting on here.

Oh yeah, I have to order a few parts for a piece of shit 07 Gallardo too.

At least there's movement involved.

*raises hand*
I do a completely pointless job for 5 hours first thing in the morning for some extra summer money. I basically mess around on my laptop until the battery gets too low.

I just got to work and I don't feel like doing shit. I'll probably be doing some tax returns today.

Sounds similar to my job sort of. Yesterday I did ROE's for terminated employees all day. Such fun.

im at work as we speak

sitting at my desk thinking about tommorrows fight card

At least there's movement involved.

Oh speaking of movement, im in an area where all the chicks have to walk by on the way to their cars. So I get to see lots of movement.

Count down of chicks is as follows, will try to get pics for all of yall eventually.

1- Smoking Hot chick.

2- Not so bad chicks.

1- Fugly chick, but has a top notch body.

1- Pregnant asian chick who is kind cute but has neither an ass or a rack.

Oh speaking of movement, im in an area where all the chicks have to walk by on the way to their cars. So I get to see lots of movement.

Count down of chicks is as follows, will try to get pics for all of yall eventually.

1- Smoking Hot chick.

2- Not so bad chicks.

1- Fugly chick, but has a top notch body.

1- Pregnant asian chick who is kind cute but has neither an ass or a rack.

I didn't know there were hot chicks in Detroit. :D

Im at work, ignoring Tony Cox, well he is quitting tomorrow so that is pretty sweet.

at work. but unlike most of you i wont say i have a pointless job/am not doing anything because my boss also reads/posts occasionally here...

and waiting for pics ^^^

Customer Service? Or HR like me?

Im an Urban Planner for a Village. So Im basically a project manager for commercial development, but I also have to deal w/ residents on a daily basis.

Im at work listening to Adam Carolla on the radio. Other than posting on Sherdog for 8 hours I plan on fwapping a few times when everyone is at lunch.

Im an Urban Planner for a Village. So Im basically a project manager for commercial development, but I also have to deal w/ residents on a daily basis.

Dealing with people in general kind of sucks.

Back