Who's after Diaz and Hendricks?

wellsdj1

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Assuming GSP's next two fights are Diaz and Hendricks and he beats both of them who's next for GSP? I'm thinking Fitch assuming he doesn't lose in 2013.

Probably Marquardt, if Siyar beats DHK impressively, who I believe is floating outside the top 10, then give him a Top 10 guy then a shot.

nate marquardt. who should fight koscheck or fitch for his first back in ufc fight than gsp if he wins.

Marquardt, no doubt. Condit/MacDonald is up there too, despite Condit just fought him recently and Rory likely won't fight him at all. I'm sure the Fitch/Maia winner will be in-the-mix too, especially if Maia wins.

Probably Marquardt, if Siyar beats DHK impressively, who I believe is floating outside the top 10, then give him a Top 10 guy then a shot.

i thought u had to beat 4 top 10 guys in a row to get a shot, either that or lose a close fight.

Siyar is probably at least 3 wins away at this point, if he beats DHK maybe he fights Koscheck(if he beats Lawler)

i thought u had to beat 4 top 10 guys in a row to get a shot, either that or lose a close fight.

Siyar is probably at least 3 wins away at this point, if he beats DHK maybe he fights Koscheck(if he beats Lawler)

Haha sad but true. Maybe if GSP finds Siyar a favorable match up for him GSP will call him out and Siyar goes to the front of the line!

Lose a close fight and get suspended*

you know how much can change in a year??......at this point who the fuck cares people will get hurt,change their minds,they will fumble over contenders and then just take whoever makes the most money when it's all said and done so meh I don't look into it too much.

Nate, possibly condit if he destroys Rory and another opponent.

Who knows. By then someone else would be in line. Hell maybe Rory and GSP will fight.

Nate, possibly condit if he destroys Rory and another opponent.

I agree with this. Condit if he beats Rory, and let's say someone else in the top ten (i.e Koscheck) in 2013, could be ready for a rematch in 2014 with GSP.

You're assuming that Hendricks beats Ellenberger. If Ellenberger wins, Hendricks would need at least one more win before GSP fight.

Thats a long way off, anything could have happened by then. Personally i'd like to see GSP move up to MW as he would have cleaned up the division (he already has imo) but of course 4,5 new decent contenders will have lined up as always.

Back