Who's a Fighter you like that you feel people will give you crap for?

Kos. Don't know why. But I was always a fan of his.

Big fan of Benson, Rockhold, Weidman, Sugar Rashad, Faber, and Lyoto.

Each one of these dudes have a stable of pout-baby haters.

Hermes Franca, used to love watching the guy fight. I can't suddenly pretend I was never a fan

Bisping is not that bad, people complain about his attitude but his opponents always taunt him a lot.

I'm not sure why but I always like Bendo. I also think his only controversial win was against Thompson.

It doesn't matter which fighter you like, someone will find a way to give you shit for it. This is the internet, there isn't anything on here that someone won't bash to make themselves feel better.

tumblr_m59e8uYhOq1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

I'll freely admit he went off the rails with the shorts from Target and giving blood to make weight though.

Bisping is not that bad, people complain about his attitude but his opponents always taunt him a lot.

I'm not sure why but I always like Bendo. I also think his only controversial win was against Thompson.

someone on here said something about mcgregor being a michael bisping with a bit more personality and charisma. Kinda of agree with that, worst case alot of people would tune in just in hopes of seeing him get knocked out.

Fitch, McKenzie, Shields.

Lol at this guy.
People like this come into a Jones thread and bash.

They also go into every other thread and do the same thing ��

I think you misinterprented his post and failed to spot a fellow Jones fan.

Nick diaz.

He's the only fighter on earth I'd pay for a trip to Vegas to watch fight. He never disappoints unless he's fighting someone that can neutralize him (GSP) or won't outright engage (Condit)

I think this fight with silva will be epic. He has a chin, he has solid boxing in spite of his 'poor footwork' , cardio for days, and his offensive bjj is top level, his defensive kits is awesome, and silva isn't a wrestler, plus he likes to engage and he isn't the same fighter he was 5 yrs ago, he's lost a step, maybe some chin (remains to be seen for sure) and taunts in fight like diaz does. I'd be shocked if this was a lop-sided ass beating.

Miller got wrecked by GSP that was a good fight though vintage GSP. Carlos Condit, McGregor , Pettis. Dont think anyone likes War Machine and neither do I.

Jon Fitch, always a fan. Even now I'd like to see him against Dong, Shields or Gunnar.

I dunno man, Brock, Mir, Chael? All depends on the crowd, ya know?

There's always someone out there willing to bag on any fighter.

Shamrock
Sherk
Fitch
Okami
Menne
Sylvia
CM Punk (when he finally fights)

While not a "fan" I did root for Brock over Randy, Cain, and Overeem and some of my buddies gave me shit for it.

*edit* I should probably throw Hallman, Karo, and Shields in as well.

Nick Diaz and Jason Miller!

Back