whos 16 and 11 & 1 in 9 since 2006

Discussion in 'Worldwide MMA Discussion' started by Stoners**, May 15, 2014.

1. Stoners**

Stoners** Orange Belt

i can name at least 10 ww off the top of my head who would buzzsaw through tito let alone one of the most dominate mw's we have ever seen in alex.

it just blows my mind that people think he has any chance whatsoever or even care to watch him fight anymore.

1 in 9 since 2006, 1 in 9 since 2006 let me say that again 1 IN 9 since 2006.

whats there to debate?

2. Palaina10

Palaina10 Yellow Belt

I'm pretty sure he's 1-7-1 since 2006 and the argument for Tito winning is that he's a LHW with better wrestling facing a somewhat small middleweight but I personally think he turtles up in the 1st and takes a TKO loss.

3. EndlessCritic

EndlessCritic Gold Belt

how many liver shots does tito eat before he goes down?

4. thechoice2

thechoice2 Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Who are the 10 WW's you think would beat Tito?

5. benjaminbuttons

benjaminbuttons Banned Banned

I think its wild how ppl care about a Tito fight in 2014

6. Meathead Jock

Meathead Jock WAR ASKREN

Have to assume he meant MW's there aren't 10 WW's out there that would be favored over Tito (i'm not counting Rumble ha)

7. Meathead Jock

Meathead Jock WAR ASKREN

Not that shocking, it's the third fight on the card and also features a small lighter champion in that same fight. The UFC managed to make Royce Gracie as a headliner of UFC 60 with a record of 1-1-2 over the previous 6 years and 1 month for a catchweight fight. Titos washed up but his body has had a rare chance to heal as of late.

and like I said, it's the 3rd fight, not a main event or co-main event. The UFC's upcoming PPV is trotting Ryan Bader out vs a non-champion as a part of its 3rd fight to give a point of comparison; a guy that Tito choked out 4 fights ago; and that PPV cost $10 more to view on top of it.

If they tried to make it a headliner i'd agree with you, but for a third fight it's pretty awesome to get to see a former great in a circus fight of sorts that is just possible enough for Tito to pull off the upset to make it worthwhile and fun in my book.

Last edited: May 15, 2014
  8. Stoners**

Stoners** Orange Belt

gsp
    burger
    tyron
    lombard
    rory
    rob
    john
    scott smith
    daley
    and me.

9. benjaminbuttons

benjaminbuttons Banned Banned

Oh ya i remember that, it was 8 years ago.

You're really bigging up this champion thing, like a Bellator vs UFC champ is the same thing. I know we have some ppl who think Alex is a top 5-6 guy in the world, im not in that boat, i have him as a fringe top 10. Also Bader/Tito was years ago. If you are gonna compare the current Bader to the current Tito, saying Tito is better then lets go 5 fights back when he lost to Hamill.

"They're gonna trot Tito out as the 3rd fight on a PPV when 5 fights ago Matt Hamill beat him and look where Hamill is now."

Dont do that. And yes Bader vs Feijao is a better fight then Tito/Shlemenko. Still that UFC Vancouver card is nothing special either.

10. MeatheadFighter

MeatheadFighter Green Belt

:icon_neut