Whole Milk

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by Strush, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Strush

Strush White Belt

I was wondering if drinking whole milk with my 5 meals a day (water in between of course) would have a negative impact with me trying to burn the last few pounds of fat. I'm 5'10 185 lb. trying to cut some fat then build muscle up to 185 again

First meal: oats and slice of bread with 100% natural peanutbutter

Second: tuna light in water out of can x2

Third: 2 lean grilled chicken breasts

Fourth: whole wheat bread dipping in small amount of extra virgin olive oil + balsamic vinegar

Fifth: mixed veggies + salsa

2. Renaissance

Renaissance Blue Belt

I know this is not directly answering your question, but where are your other vegetables?

I would think that the amount of grains in meal #1 and #5 are red flags and it's kind of weird meals #2 and #3 are only sources of protein.

3. Origins

Origins Blue Belt

That much whole milk is not exactly conducive to losing fat. Whole milk is typically used for bulking. The whole idea behind weight loss is consuming less calories than you expend. A half gallon of whole milk a day is ~1200 kcals, so you will have to cut out a lot of food if you are going to drink something like a half gallon a day and remain on a deficit.

4. KILL KILL

KILL KILL Gold Belt

less milk, more greens