Whoever thought Lawler/hendricks 3 was a good idea should be fired.

Not interested. Wouldn't even watch live.

Gassed out WWs stalling in the championship rounds.

GSP spoiled me.

I 100% agree with TS. I wont buy this card. I wont even go to wild wings for it, this card isnt worth a beer and 5 wings.

I wouldnt even watch this for free.

Would not spend PPV money on fight #3. If it was on Fox, I would record it and get around to watching it when convenient. Too many good WW fighters and match-ups to just trot out the same fight 3 times in a row.

Wtf are you talking about? Both were fights were entertaining as hell.

Is this some desperate attempt to get insulted by a bunch of people on the internet, is that your fetish?

Really surprised at all the people complaining. Both fights were close, what did you expect?

It's a solid trilogy imo.

I'm not really psyched about this fight either.

I think Rory is the guy. I think the fact that Hendricks hinted at kind of taking his foot off the gas in the 2nd fight is enough justify him getting another fight before they throw him back in there. Either way, I see Rory taking the belt from the winner.

I thought the first was 'okay'. The second fight was excellent but I have no interest in the third...we already know for a fact that neither guy can finish the other, so it's a guaranteed repeat of the first two fights. Close, rugged, gruelling 5-round fight. I can't be arsed, they should've made a fresh fight and had Hendricks fight Lombard for the next shot.

Why would Rory vs Lawler be better? We saw it a year ago, and Lawler murdered him.

on Edit; No idea why I typed Rory Murdered him

one it was a close fight
two it was only 3rounds I think Rory wins in a 5 round fight .
three Rory had improved since then both physically and mentally .

Back