who would you ROOT for in a Conor vs Floyd matchup

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
not who you think will win, but who will you root for? Question for the conor haters out there. Would you betray your sport and cheer for the boxer?

Mayweather.

Just because somebody likes MMA doesn't mean they always have to root for an MMA fighter.

As a Conor hater what will really upset me about a Mayweather fight is Conor getting an ego boost by being able to say he fought one of the greatest boxers of all-time and made millions doing it.

I hope Floyd is just fucking with him, I hope Floyd pulls a Lebron decision for his 50th fight and says he has chosen Conor and has a Live $100 million dollar fight contract signing and as Conor sits down to sign, Manny's Music hits and he signs instead.

Unless you hate Conor more than you like MMA you have to go with him. Losing to Floyd would only invigorate all this boxing > MMA nonsense.

Unless you hate Conor more than you like MMA you have to go with him. Losing to Floyd would only invigorate all this boxing > MMA nonsense.

You're barking up the wrong tree... 95% of sherdog would murder their mothers in their beds if it meant Conor losing.

I'd be rooting for Conor to KO Floyd with a wheel kick.

In a boxing match I'd root for Mayweather. If it was mma, I'd root for Conor. I respect both sports and would want the better fighter in their chosen sport to win.

Conor all day...Mayweather is a point fighter...

Money...because he'd be the legit athlete and not like Conor just doing it for the spectacle. I applaud his effort and balls/stupidity but fully expect him to lose

Floyd.

Can't deny the empire the man has managed to build himself. He has earned the special treatment that he gets on both a skill and business level..... unlike someone else who got the special treatment before the achievements.

McG for two reasons

1) Floyd is a woman abusing piece of shit and a boring boxer
2) McG is representing MMA. And as much as I hate him, I'm not going to root for the boxer

Back