Who would you rather see Lawler fight on his return?

ApplesVild

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There gas been talk of Wonderboy fighting him, but would you rather see him against Till?

Robbie is my favourite fighter but I believe he loses to either one at this point. I'm sure he will manage to force them in to an exciting fight at the very least though.

Still Nick Diaz AFAIC. If Diaz is even out of jail.

When was he in?
I don't know, last I heard some crazy girl took pictures of him in bed then he had a domestic abuse charge. I have no idea where he is or what happens to him.

Masvidal ?
Both fighting after long layoff

(If Gamebred want to fight again)

Much like Alvarez, I believe Lawler is at start of other side of career so I'd like to see him get a top 15 match up that favors him stylistically .Hes been in too many wars , his trainers and true friends should look out for him.

His first stint in UFC to his mediocre run in SFORCE to his move to ATT to UFC champion truly one of the sports best stories.

There gas been talk of Wonderboy fighting him, but would you rather see him against Till?

Robbie is my favourite fighter but I believe he loses to either one at this point. I'm sure he will manage to force them in to an exciting fight at the very least though.
There was a window for the Thompson fight, and it closed long ago. When he wrecked Big Rig, that was the time for it. Now Robbie is better suited facing journeymen.

I don't know, last I heard some crazy girl took pictures of him in bed then he had a domestic abuse charge. I have no idea where he is or what happens to him.
Oh. I'll try to give a short version: Crazy girl stalker (possible ex), stuff happens, Nick gets accused (her story changes), pays bail, court day arrives, nothing to show, judge dismisses completely* the case.

*I don't remember the word for it but she won't be able to push for it again.

Masvidal wouldn't be a bad idea if he comes out aggressive, got no time for point fighting Masvidal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back