Who would you rather see fight Tony at 254?

Who do you wanna see fight Tony

• Dustin

• Chandler

• TBD

• Oliveria

Results are only viewable after voting.
Imo Chandler could give Khabib a tough match. He has a wrestling background and is better on the feet. Tony is tough but he will probably start showing signs of age too
Mate you were singing gaethjes praises. Fight didn't happen yet. At least wait for that fight to happen before you fantasy book

TBD - especially if that’s dyslexic shorthand for The Diaz Brothers

The Brothers Diaz?

...Tony is the kind of lunatic that would probably agree to do it as well.

I wanna see the DP fight. I just like to watching dustin fight.

I wasn't sure who this DP was so I thought I'd look up some of his fight videos.

...long story short, searching for "DP videos" on google didn't return the expected results :eek:

They're all trying gamebred tactics but Dustin lacks the appeal.

I still want the Dustin Poirier fight

They would all make must watch fights for me. So whoever is ready and doesn't have corona at this point.

..you guys don't know what dyslexic means, do you?

I'd rather see Dustin, but in the long run, I guess Chandler or Charles makes more sense. I'm big on TBD, think it's his time, and he should be fighting DP.

Of course I do, it's this weird thing people like to do from time to time... it was a what do you call them... oh yeah, jokes.

I wasn't sure who this DP was so I thought I'd look up some of his fight videos.

...long story short, searching for "DP videos" on google didn't return the expected results :eek:
Lol! i hope you eventually found Dustin!

Wouldnt mind Dustin, Chander or Oliveira honestly.

Well Dustin isn’t happening so you’re left with Oliveira and Chandler. CDF is another option and maybe Islam Makhachev if something happens to RDA.

I picked Chandler just because I want to see him signed. He’s an all action fighter with an elite skill set, no way it wouldn’t be an amazing fight. That said, I’d also love to see Dustin fight Tony for the same reasons, and Chandler vs Dustin would be a great fight too. Any combination of these guys has fight of the year potential.

I’m not voting because any of the 3 suggested options would be a great fight , I’m good with any of them as long as it gets done

Tbh I'd watch Tony shadowbox for 15 minutes, so whoever they out in there is fine with me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back