Who would you rather see fight Tony at 254?

Who do you wanna see fight Tony

• Dustin

• Chandler

• TBD

• Oliveria

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hart Break Kick 97

Pitbull Owner
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm fine with any of these 3 options. I think Tony vs Dustin has the most potential to be the best fight, Chandler gets exposed imo and I don't see Tony beating TBD.

Chandler exposed lol? He's class. There's more chance of TBD getting exposed

Chandler exposed lol? He's class. There's more chance of TBD getting exposed

No chance. I don't see Chandler looking the same as he did in Bellator. I don't even think Chandler deserves a fighter like Tony just yet even though if the fight got made I wouldn't complain about it.

Only Poirier or Chandler. For Tony’s well being it better be Chandler.

Last edited:
Chandler. What’s Dustin going to do beat Tony and get a rematch with Khabib?

No chance. I don't see Chandler looking the same as he did in Bellator. I don't even think Chandler deserves a fighter like Tony just yet even though if the fight got made I wouldn't complain about it.
Imo Chandler could give Khabib a tough match. He has a wrestling background and is better on the feet. Tony is tough but he will probably start showing signs of age too

Him vs Dustin makes for the best fight but I'd rather see Oliveira get the fight because I think Tony has a much better chance of steam rolling him which could, possibly, though improbably, set up Khabib vs Tony. Dustin is more likely to put the last nail in that coffin.

dustin ruined this whole event for me.

Oliveria deserves this fight no doubt, super under appreciated and would def be a FOTY candidate.

Aloe Vera by sub!

how quickly we forget he holds the record for most subs all time

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back