Who would you rather see fight McGregor in the main event of 196? Cerrone or Diaz?

I'd want Diaz I think both the Diaz brothers are so entertaining when they fight. I love the antics, I love the shittalking, I like the way they fight. My vote is also for Nate.

Problem with Cerrone fight is RDA finished him really quick. If Conor didn't beat him as easily, it would dampen the hype for Conor-RDA.

With Diaz, Conor has the opportunity to finish someone who took RDA to decision.

Doesn't matter. Conor is going to have to have face either of them anyway at some point....

Cerrone just got killed by RDA. Doesn't make me want to watch. Nate is coming off a win. Has better 'pop' to it.

It looks like it's going to be Nate Diaz. His strength and conditioning coach said they got the fight.

They said that when Aldo pulled out also. They have a habit of counting their chickens before they hatch.

Diaz but Urijah Faber is also ready hes 158 lbs and wants the fight

They said that when Aldo pulled out also. They have a habit of counting their chickens before they hatch.

Maybe, from what I'm seeing, it's leaning towards Nate, which surprises me. And doesn't. Diaz brothers have always gotten fights they don't deserve and pretend like they are ill-treated.

It's a shame Aldo couldn't be in shape.

I think Khabib or Pettisbare much more intriguing fights. It's they pick Cerrone or Diaz I'm going to get a refund for my ticket.

Maybe, from what I'm seeing, it's leaning towards Nate, which surprises me. And doesn't. Diaz brothers have always gotten fights they don't deserve and pretend like they are ill-treated.

It's a shame Aldo couldn't be in shape.

It's really too bad Conor and the UFC turned down Khabib.

It will be Cerrone, Diaz, or Pettis, so there's no way fans can lose. Thus, when it comes to picking between three different delicious pots of honey:

tumblr_mcv0gs3lf01regdjso1_400.gif

It's all good, however it shakes out.

Neither, both are a step or two down from the competition level mcgregor has faced in his last 2 fights. Pettis is only one who really makes sense if aldo and edgar don't want to fight.

Diaz, i dont want anyone who could spoil RDA vs Conor later.

Diaz but Urijah Faber is also ready hes 158 lbs and wants the fight

No, thanks. Kind of tired of seeing Conor fight munchkins. He needs to fight a legit LW on this card, IMO.

I love both fights but have to vote for Diaz. The trash talk would be epic and Diaz has good hands himself and would have a height advantage. He also has very nice BJJ but you know he will scrap. That said of course I would bet on McGregor.

Why are you lying on the internet?

What am I lying about exactly? Kevin iole is reporting Khabib offered to step and and the UFC turned him down. Conor said before he is the UFC so if the UFC turned down that fight that inturn means Conor turned it down as well. the fight it would be the easier to sell for the interim belt as well. If Conor wanted it it would have been made. This is so simple even you cucks can understand it.

Edit: directly from Khabibs Twitter.

UFC does not want me to fight Connor because they said the time I fought was 2 thousand years ago and I fought Bears!!!

It will be Cerrone, Diaz, or Pettis, so there's no way fans can lose. Thus, when it comes to picking between three different delicious pots of honey:

tumblr_mcv0gs3lf01regdjso1_400.gif

It's all good, however it shakes out.
Exactly.

I'm pretty sure Diaz will get the offer since the trash talk will build marketability and it's a winnable fight for Connor and WAR!!! Diaz if he gets it.

Back