Who would you pick for a leading women in a film,Gina or Rhonda ?

usfbrah

Chronic gambler
@Brown
Reaction score
So me an my boy got into a drunken arguement last night. He was saying how Rhonda has a better look then Gina carano and that she will have a more successful acting career. Personally I think Rhonda looks ugly and trashy an that would disqualify her from getting some films. Gina has more range because of her look. Action,drama, romance , etc. she has the look for all that. Would you want to watch a drama film starring rousey? Yikes

Gina easily, especially if she's on the weight cut diet.

Gina may be a bit chunky lately but she's a looker still. The only time Honda looked attractive was when she was in SF.

Gina is better looking, neither can act.

Is the role "sister of Amy Schumer?"

If so, Rhonda.

Neither.... Gina's attractive, there's no doubt about that. Ronda is an ugly girl prettied up (who has extra appeal to submissives that like the thought of being dominated by a woman)..... but all in all these are not broadly attractive women. Even Gina.
Momentarily women might be like "woo hoo!!! strong girl... kickin' ass!!"; but they're not consistently like that. Women would quickly grow tired of it. So, Gina would have to be much more feminine, dropping the whole 'tough girl' façade.
And not as many men are actually interested in that as one might think either. Again, as a quick lark it might be fun, but a woman like Gina that wants to act like a man is not broadly receptive with men.

And Ronda would be like fathoms worse than Gina. So the same applies, but the obstacles are significantly more insurmountable for her than Gina.

Neither.... Gina's attractive, there's no doubt about that. Ronda is an ugly girl prettied up (who has extra appeal to submissives that like the thought of being dominated by a woman)..... but all in all these are not broadly attractive women. Even Gina.
Momentarily women might be like "woo hoo!!! strong girl... kickin' ass!!"; but they're not consistently like that. Women would quickly grow tired of it. So, Gina would have to be much more feminine, dropping the whole 'tough girl' façade.
And not as many men are actually interested in that as one might think either. Again, as a quick lark it might be fun, but a woman like Gina that wants to act like a man is not broadly receptive with men.

And Ronda would be like fathoms worse than Gina. So the same applies, but the obstacles are significantly more insurmountable for her than Gina.
I would t mind seeing a romance film starring carano. Especially for the love making scenes

if i could get 1 down to under 140 pounds for a non speaking role, maybe....

Chunky Gina > Chunky Ronda. By some distance. Gina looks strong and fragrant as a fatass - Ronda really smelly and constantly hormonal.

I would t mind seeing a romance film starring carano. Especially for the love making scenes

I think she's hot.
But, for a broad appeal, she would just have to shed the tough girl act. Her face has a very classic look to it. But, dominantly wrapping her legs around a guy to crush them just is not something that will lead to too many leading female roles.

photo.jpg

Veronica-Macedo.jpeg

l0MYwq3utN8zwAirK.gif

Chunky Gina > Chunky Ronda. By some distance. Gina looks strong and fragrant as a fatass - Ronda really smelly and constantly hormonal.
Rhonda looks like someone who works at a Burger King or McDonald's lol

Back