Who would you like to see greet Fedor?

Barry Lyndon

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
...if of course Dana and/or Fedor's deity don't fuck up those negotiations.

IMO, as much as I'd like to see him face a non-juiced Silva to redeem his loss, I rather he start with Mir. Should be a great fight and an easy sell.

Overeem is another strong candidate.

I feel like the UFC may start him off with a non-top 10 opponent first (then Silva or Cro Cop) to be "fair". Otherwise, I feel like it'll be a top 10 opponent who's coming off a loss. Who knows.

...if of course Dana and/or Fedor's deity don't fuck up those negotiations.

IMO, as much as I'd like to see him face a non-juiced Silva to redeem his loss, I rather he start with Mir. Should be a great fight and an easy sell.

Overeem is another strong candidate.

I feel like the UFC may start him off with a non-top 10 opponent first (then Silva or Cro Cop) to be "fair". Otherwise, I feel like it'll be a top 10 opponent who's coming off a loss. Who knows.

Bigfoot rematch

Ronda.

... and they could have a baby boy that would dominate MMA for decades and entertain us all.

Overreem or Mir. If he wins then shitle tot

Overreem or Mir. If he wins then shitle tot

shitle tot if he beats an Overeem/Mir who are coming off a win. This is afterall the entertainment industry and silly rankings don't apply to goats.

You want Fedor to fight a medium sized middleweight?

You want Fedor to fight a medium sized middleweight?

Ha. Actually, fuck yeah I would.

Everyone always wanted to see that. He's more of a lightweight anyways and Anderson walks around at 220lbs...

Ha. Actually, fuck yeah I would.

Everyone always wanted to see that. He's more of a lightweight anyways and Anderson walks around at 220lbs...

yeah 220lbs of Burger king weight.

Fighter's weight off-season is pretty much irrelevant, the weight on fight night is.

Silva, Reem or Mir are good candidates. Maybe Arlovski.

Mir or Bigfoot would be the perfect fights IMO if the UFC want to maximise Fedors return.

i think they give him Mir if he beats Arlovski. I think they are still going to go with the UFC vs Pride angle and Mir fits the bill, plus hes a legit title contender at the moment, even moreso if he beats AA.

Back