Who would you like to see George Kambosos Jr. fight next?

Who would you like to see him fight next?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
George is eyeing to fight either Devin Haney, Vasyl Lomachenko or Tank Davis?

https://www.fightsports.tv/here-are...ambosos-jr-is-eyeing-for-first-title-defense/

Who do you want to see him fight next?

devin-haney-weighin.jpg

usatsi-8564312-vasyl-lomachenko.jpg

gervonta-davis_12zxdjhiun87012rb1d91g9vij.jpg

As long as he gets his homecoming fight at one of those massive Australian venues, like that big fucker in Melbourne where they play that AFL business, I'm not too bothered. he strikes me as guy who won't reign long as he genuinely seems willing to fight anyone in the division. Of those listed, i feel he does best against Haney, but the other two would be better fight to watch imo.

Hmm, I'm not fully sure. Haney is a good fight because he's young and undefeated at 27-0 and isn't popular so there is a lot to benefit Kambosos there.

Lomachenko is obviously the much bigger name though and brings more money. I feel like if he beats Lomachenko though it will be easier to write it off as Lomachenko's fault since it would be the third time.

Tank would be really interesting. In some ways it could be the hardest but might be the sweet spot in between where he could make a lot of money and still try to get a win over a good name and take the 0.

I’m a bit torn in that I like watching Tank fight, and would like to see him fight Kambosos, but I also don’t like to see people rewarded for being super risk-adverse in boxing.

Haney, I think it's time to see him step up to that level.

Anyone but Tank or Ryan since they dont fight live opponents

Anyone but Tank or Ryan since they dont fight live opponents
well kambosos seems pretty live to me.

but i'd prefer lomachenko, because it's guaranteed to be a good scrap and it would really irk the vasyl haters here if he clowned him and got back his belts.

well kambosos seems pretty live to me.

but i'd prefer lomachenko, because it's guaranteed to be a good scrap and it would really irk the vasyl haters here if he clowned him and got back his belts.

Why hasnt Tank fought Loma yet ? At one point that fight was a fight Floyd and Tank were teasing. Dont even hear a whisper of that anymore.

Def dont want Ryan or Tank to hold any other belts hostage

Why hasnt Tank fought Loma yet ? At one point that fight was a fight Floyd and Tank were teasing. Dont even hear a whisper of that anymore.

Def dont want Ryan or Tank to hold any other belts hostage
EgyN9pQXkAAiCBX

tank was never teasing that fight. he clearly wants nothing to do with lomachenko but he acts like he's on some profound path upon which the fight simply can't be made. he's a clown.

but if he wants to fight kambosos, he's going to fight a live body. george wasn't given any credit coming into the lopez fight, but dismissing him as a nobody right now is foolish. he beat the man, and it wasn't a fluke. he clearly beat him.

All of them are good fights.
I personally would like to see Haney first as I like Kambosos and i think its the easiest fight and still a unification.
I just hope the 4 get some fights done between each other. This year.

Heck I love all 3. Stylistically though I see Kombosos/Tank being an absolute WAR! Probably the one that excites me the most

I want to see him fight tank, would be a lightning matchup. And I think he can win it too.

I’d like to see Kambosos beat Haney.

Back