who would you consider the 3 most skilled fighters right now?

I am all for the up and commers.

I am impressed with Thompson, Coggins, McGregor Tony Ferguson. Lets see how far they'll get.

Nothing new and sensational about MW, LHW and HW obviously. JJ, Rockhols and Werdum are the obvious guys.

I think its pretty tought to make a list like that.Should be like 1 per weight class at least. MM, Cruz, TJ Dillashaw, impressive as fuck. RDA of course, Guy is a straight beast. Lets see how things will look after March 5. Conor or RDA will make top 3 after that night for sure

conor McGregor.

everyone else is so far under him it is not even funny. this man has revolutionized the sport and catapulted the sport into uncharted territory. he is coming close to folk hero status. like they sing songs about el chapo, they will soon sing of McGregor. a god amongst men.

conor bless

Most creative: Jones, Bendo, Anderson Silva
Most versatile: Mighty Mouse, RDA, Rockhold
Most predictable but unstoppable (so far) gameplan: Conor, Lawler, Thompson

MM, Dom Cruz, Wonderboy.. But a case could be made for Luke Rockhold and Coke Jones to be included.

Well, the most skilled would be the champs right now, as far as you can tell. Though Wonderboy is a champion waiting in the wings. So I'll say McGregor, Thompson and either Mighty Mouse or Cruz.

conor McGregor.

everyone else is so far under him it is not even funny. this man has revolutionized the sport and catapulted the sport into uncharted territory. he is coming close to folk hero status. like they sing songs about el chapo, they will soon sing of McGregor. a god amongst men.

conor bless
You should be banned for a statement so far off

Dunno how people put Cruz up there. He's a smart fighter, but his skill set is nothing special.

Conor
Ferguson
Jones

Conor is the most impressive, Ferguson has such a unique style, Jones is complete.

Self promotion - Conor

Boxing - tough one, I like watching Rory strike, I like the Diaz pitter pat slap, GSPs jab all day.

Bjj - Maia or Shields

Wrastlen - DCs slams, Jones parody.

Interviewing - Chael.

I know some are not active fighters. Still ..

Demetrious-Johnson-UFC-on-FOX-8-750x370.jpg

la-sp-sn-ufc-jon-jones-cocaine-20150106

041715-6-UFC-Luke-Rockhold-OB-PI.vresize.1200.675.high.12.jpg

When taking skills into consideration I'm inclined to say Rockhold, Jon Jones, and DJ.
3 of them can end the fight anywhere. They're comfortable in 3 main aspects of MMA Striking, Wrestling and BJJ.

TJ,Cruz and Conor (honorable mention Mighty Mouse)

Anyone who tries to discredit the Spider's skills is a straight up moron and should be completely ignored.

It's not even about records, title defenses, or wins... it's the way he did it. Like him or not, anyone who cant appreciate his skills is not a true martial arts fan.
Exactly! The spider is the baddest man--besides Fedor and GSP--to wear them 4oz gloves.

Back