Who would you be most dissapointed if they popped for PED's?

It's a lot different if you've ever done drugs for fun, as someone who has, I view steroids and such completely different from the recreational drugs you consider as fun drugs.
Plus Brown has been clean for years by my understanding.

At this point maybe a Diaz brother but desensitized to anyone else getting popped after Anderson and Bones

BJ Penn, GSP, would've said Anderson.

Cormier, might.

Fedor , Demetrious, Cain , Barboza, Stephen , Mayday , Cruz, Joanna , Cormier, Condit .... just to name a few...

Nate Diaz or GSP. I am already under the impression that EVERYONE is on steroids, but it I still want to believe! If these two gets caught, well then there is no denying that everyone is on something.

Nick and Nate, Conor, Sakuraba, Carlos Condit, Demian Maia, Fedor and GSP comes to mind.

I'd be disappointed if Cerrone popped
He already failed a drug test.
That by default makes him one of the not most unlikely guy, no matter how much he talks about being on beer only.

He already failed a drug test.
That by default makes him one of the not most unlikely guy, no matter how much he talks about being on beer only.

Wasn't like he popped for roids. Doesn't seem like the kind of guy to take it seriously enough to take steroids.

Wasn't like he popped for roids. Doesn't seem like the kind of guy to take it seriously enough to take steroids.

He was popped for a diuretic. Diuretics are banned because they can be used as a masking agent for PEDs.

Everybody is on steroids. Would not be disappointed or surprised.

After Lawler's resurgence? I wouldnt be surprised

Matt Brown? If you will take drugs for fun, you arent above taking drugs to earn money.

Clearly you have no clue about the mindset of those who have beaten drug addiction. It's exactly the opposite... typically stupid sherdog comment.

Back