Who would win in a superfight? GSP or Conor

GSP is the bigger, stronger and better fighter. It's not a fair fight, so I do not support this match up!

gsp would take him down relentlessly.

GSP and Conor are very close in size. On fight night I would bet that Conor would actually be a few pounds heavier since he's better at cutting weight. I don't know where this GSP having an unfair size advantage is coming from.

The weight cut is the story of the fight

Simply post the name of you think would be the victor.

I'll go first.

GSP
Conor has a punchers chance, that's about it.

GSP is taller, thicker, same reach as Conor, great striking himself (not as good as Conor's) and an unparrallelled ground game.

GSP likely finds his timing and wears Conor out on the ground to finish with a 2nd round TKO or Sub.

GSP. a huge WW with the ability to comfortably move up to 185.
This fight should be discussed

GSP. They are orders of magnitude apart in skill.

GSP would humiliate Conor worse than Mayweather.

GSP and Conor are very close in size. On fight night I would bet that Conor would actually be a few pounds heavier since he's better at cutting weight. I don't know where this GSP having an unfair size advantage is coming from.
Lmao

If Conor were to beat Gsp it wouldn't be because of size. Gsp is FAR BIGGER. It would be because Conor was more skilled and more intelligent

GSP. They are orders of magnitude apart in skill.
Lmao

I would pick GSP every time in this fight. He's going to take Conor down and keep him there. I could see Conor gassing from being smothered on the ground, then getting submitted.

Height doesn't equal size. GSP is a lot thicker than Conor, that's easy to see. The weight difference wouldn't be as big at a 155lb fight weight, but GSP would still be bigger.

George. Honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if Conor goes on a losing streak in his return. A lot of time off and the time spent focused on boxing. He should have hopped back in months ago against a warm up. Nate 3 or someone lower in the ranks at 155.

I would pick GSP every time in this fight. He's going to take Conor down and keep him there. I could see Conor gassing from being smothered on the ground, then getting submitted.

Height doesn't equal size. GSP is a lot thicker than Conor, that's easy to see. The weight difference wouldn't be as big at a 155lb fight weight, but GSP would still be bigger.
Lol lw Conor isn't fighting ww GSP. They would both be fighting at lw and would very close in weight. Any perceived size advantage would be just a figment of your imagination.

Lmao

If Conor were to beat Gsp it wouldn't be because of size. Gsp is FAR BIGGER. It would be because Conor was more skilled and more intelligent

Lmao

Worst poster of all time, folks.

Lol lw Conor isn't fighting ww GSP. They would both be fighting at lw and would very close in weight. Any perceived size advantage would be just a figment of your imagination.

I never said WW GSP is fighting Conor and I also made the point that the weight difference wouldn't be that big at 155 between them. GSP is technically the bigger man no matter if they weigh identical on the scale.

Wow, if Conor is not a great fighter then Max, Mendes, Aldo, Porier and Eddie must be absolute SHIT, huh?

MMA RECORD: 21-3-0 (W-L-D)
UFC RECORD: 9-1-0
  • FIGHT FINISHING RATE (Career): 90%
  • FIGHT FINISHING RATE (UFC): 75%
  • KO/TKO RATE (Career): 86%
  • KO/TKO RATE (UFC): 75%
UFC CHAMPION SHIP FIGHT RECORD: 3-0 100% by knockout

First dual champion

Two of the most flawless championship winning performances in the history of the sport against Aldo and Eddie. Only Jones/Shogun even compares.
He’s not a great fighter

He’s an MMA fighter

Not a great fighter and he’s a shit boxer

GSP couldn't finish Hardy and was rocked by Bisping, not the foregone conclusion everyone seems to think.

images

Back