Who would win in a superfight? GSP or Conor

GSP would power double Conor so hard, that he’d go through the cage.

I come from the future and this fight will have had happened, I will have brought back a picture of Georges mauling Conor:

80808.adapt.676.1.jpg

Easy fight for GSP. Maybe too easy, not same league. GSP is a world class martial artist, while Connor is one dimensional social media sensation, barely more than a freak show.

GSP is too big, he'd stop Conor in three rounds.

GSP.

He'd take Conor down and sub him via skill on top of size and muscle.

GSP would wipe his ass with Conor's man-bun.

Gsp easily conorwould fail harder than when he fights a Diaz

Conor is not a great fighter
Wow, if Conor is not a great fighter then Max, Mendes, Aldo, Porier and Eddie must be absolute SHIT, huh?

MMA RECORD: 21-3-0 (W-L-D)
UFC RECORD: 9-1-0
  • FIGHT FINISHING RATE (Career): 90%
  • FIGHT FINISHING RATE (UFC): 75%
  • KO/TKO RATE (Career): 86%
  • KO/TKO RATE (UFC): 75%
UFC CHAMPION SHIP FIGHT RECORD: 3-0 100% by knockout

First dual champion

Two of the most flawless championship winning performances in the history of the sport against Aldo and Eddie. Only Jones/Shogun even compares.

Last edited:
If Conor beats Khabib, he beats GSP. If not, he can't beat GSP. I will answer this question after the Khabib - Conor fight, if Conor won't duck like a pussy.

At what weight? At LW Conor blasts him, anything above GSP wins.

I assume welterweight? If so: GSP slaughterhouse. This is a mismatch.

If it was GSP prime he would maul Conor no doubt, he is way bigger and a more complete MMA Fighter, today i would say its 50 50, Conor could land a ko punch but if it wont happen in the first he will get 50-45fd.

GSP with ease. its a squash match

If it was GSP prime he would maul Conor no doubt, he is way bigger and a more complete MMA Fighter, today i would say its 50 50, Conor could land a ko punch but if it wont happen in the first he will get 50-45fd.
It's kind of blasphemous to insinuate that Conor with his immense level of boxing skill would only have a punchers chance

Every round does start back standing

If Serra could KO Gsp, Conor sure as hell has a far greater chance then that of beating Gsp

Well if Conor gets past Khabib you can bet both Conor and GSP will push for this fight.

It's kind of blasphemous to insinuate that Conor with his immense level of boxing skill would only have a punchers chance

Every round does start back standing

If Serra could KO Gsp, Conor sure as hell has a far greater chance then that of beating Gsp
Serra beat GSP in the first round. GSP has superior conditioning especially in his prime, Conors cardio isnt shitty but its not up to GSPs level, GSP is levels ahead on the ground, and while Conor has superior boxing GSP has a good standup and has very good defense, Conor needs you to get in his range which will be hard as GSP has a 2 inch reach advantage and fights smart and GSPs takedowns are some of the best ever Conor will have trouble and is rightfully the underdog, the only thing is GSP is getting old and is the only fight we saw with him since his comeback is against Bisping where he was a bloated MW. Every round does start back standing that is if you dont lose a neck or get pounded into submission.

Conor is a natural lightweight....... Gsp is not.
If Conor fought Nate freekn Diax twice.Once he got embarrassed and the other was like a draw- what do you think Gsp will do to him?

When Georges turns 43 in SEVEN years we can revisit question.

Back