Who would win in a fight?

as people who train know, they spar each other so much everyday and know every move/combination/tendency of the other, that they almost certainly beat each other all the time. its probably damn close to 50/50. it doesnt really matter whos the better fighter in reference to 3rd parties, theres no way you train with someone that much and still get caught by all their shit regularly

surprised people are saying that aldo has a size advantage, both he and barao both say that they are the same size, barao just goes full rumble for weigh ins

Aldo. Bigger, more experienced in 5 rounders & knows how to score points better.

surprised people are saying that aldo has a size advantage, both he and barao both say that they are the same size, barao just goes full rumble for weigh ins

Aldo kills himself to make weight. Regardless of how rough the cut is on Renan, he makes it.. Aldo barely makes 145. He has a size advantage.

Aldo. Who has Barao beaten? He would get eaten alive by many lightweights.

Aldo kills himself to make weight. Regardless of how rough the cut is on Renan, he makes it.. Aldo barely makes 145. He has a size advantage.

it seeemed that way to me too, but

"Actually, I'm naturally the same weight as Aldo, but I cut more to make weight. I think I would suffer a lot less. I sacrifice a lot by cutting. I'd be able to eat a little better and relax a little more.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/2/8/3967728/ufc-renan-barao-jose-aldo-lightweight-featherweight

unless barao is a liar, but i dont know why he would lie about that

Aldo. Who has Barao beaten? He would get eaten alive by many lightweights.

Faber x2.

2 judges said Aldo drew 1 round with Faber when Aldo beat him.

In their first fight 2 judges said Faber won 1 round against Barao.
In the second Renan stopped him in the first.

Aldo had a tough cut a couple of times not always, and Renan really is the same size as him.

Aldo but I can't say it's a confident prediction.

Modern versions? Nosferatu by ability to finish and being quicker.

Aldo's a better, more explosive version of Barao.

I got Aldo winning but would be rooting for Barao to win

Right, that win was straight bullshit it's not like Barao dropped Faber twice in one round and then unleashed a ton of unanswered punches to a prone Faber (I mean come on he had his thumb up!)

Faber had absolutely nothing for Barao in that fight

Agreed. The stoppage was a little premature but it would have only been delaying the inevitable. Barao was whooping that ass, nothing "bs" about it.

Aldo is better every where, besides cardio. Aldo beats him down for 3 rounds than takes a rest and wins a UD.

This. I doubt it would even be very competitive. Barao is on another level from Aldo.

Could you explain how Barao is on "another level"? Even if you think he's better, there is no one who is on "another level" from Aldo.

Back