Who would win in a fight?

Aldo would be dominant in the first two rounds, win the third round a little less convincingly, and Barao would be more active in the final rounds -- Sherdog would be convinced Barao was robbed.

Tough call but I pick Barao V hunger and aggression.

Does anyone disagree that it would be Barao via finish or Aldo via decision?

Aldo by being more disciplined. Barao will have his moments though.

Aldo would be dominant in the first two rounds, win the third round a little less convincingly, and Barao would be more active in the final rounds -- Sherdog would be convinced Barao was robbed.

lol I can see it that way...

sigh... so many people believe in the Barao hype ufc is spewing he is the best at 135 sure but 135 is still a pretty thin division and from history Aldo is much more proven at a higher division. From technical perspective Aldo looks more technical, accurate and sharper with better tdd maybe even more explosive/faster. a few years from now barao may win due to Aldo hurting his own body but now Aldo is an easy pick don't know how anyone can pick Barao at 50/50 odds. Sure Barao may win but wouldn't bet on it. I'd also pick Edgar and Mendes as slight favorite from Barao too.

This poll result shows me two things ufc hype is working scream enough times this guy is a killer/monster people start to believe his the best(with some performance backing ofcourse). Secondly people really overrate finishers having greater ability to finish weaker opponent does not imply that he is better.

Barao I think. I think he finishes him too.

Pettis beats them both.

Aldo but it's close. Wish it would happen but like Shogun/Wand, it will never happen.

In general I think Aldo is a bigger better version of Barao, but he has one weakness his cardio. I'd pick Aldo as a pretty significant favorite but Barao could win it late.

Back