Who would win in a fight?

Im sorry people, i just truly believe Barao is better.

It's possible. I'm still picking Aldo here though.

You could be right, I'm not exactly Dominick Cruz in my predictions. Just a hunch of mine, but I think that Barao is more dynamic than Aldo, at least at this point.

Aldo via tko in the 3rd. Barao is to agressive, Aldo would be happy in counter him up.

You could be right, I'm not exactly Dominick Cruz in my predictions. Just a hunch of mine, but I think that Barao is more dynamic than Aldo, at least at this point.

Lol, that dude is good at analyzing fights.

I picked Aldo, but this is really hard to answer.

I got Aldo winning but would be rooting for Barao to win

Aldo but I'm not really a fan of either.. I don't know a lot about Barao tbh other than he lost the first round to Wineland, beat Faber (Very impressive) and has a second kinda bs win over Faber

I know a lot more of Aldo because I'm a big fan of Mendes and Edgar

Right, that win was straight bullshit it's not like Barao dropped Faber twice in one round and then unleashed a ton of unanswered punches to a prone Faber (I mean come on he had his thumb up!)

11.gif

uri1.gif

12.gif

Faber had absolutely nothing for Barao in that fight

I'd be rooting for Barao but I think Aldo's size could be the difference maker.

Went with Aldo, but they're both SO good its hard to say.

Aldo is sharper from what I've seen. I think he's better

aldo, just cuz he's larger, though. i'm surprised there aren't more gifs in this thread.

Barao

Toss up fight if I've ever seen one, though.

Aldo may be too strong, and his grappling is no joke

Aldo, and I don't think it's as close as some people in here make it. Barao is good, but wild. Aldo hasn't been as exciting of a finisher lately, but he's very technical. I think he'd embarrass Barao a bit.

Back