Who would win in a fight? 90's Voight vs. 90's Walken?

CZMuayThai11

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
The title says it all, give me your thoughts gentlemen.

Jon Voight is a big dude. I used to run into him when I worked in a posh section of West L.A. His lawyer was in my building and I would ride the elevator with him sometimes. He's large.

Jon Voight is a big dude. I used to run into him when I worked in a posh section of West L.A. His lawyer was in my building and I would ride the elevator with him sometimes. He's large.
Pics of largeness? Asking for a friend

Voight by absolute destruction.

This is a fight, not a tap dancing contest, right?

Voight is like significantly taller, which obviously means he wins. Not seeing what Walken could pull out his ass to win that fight

Yeah. The more I think about it the more I think I think there'll be dick sucking in this fight

Voight is known to bite pencils and considering the word penis is in the word pencils, I wouldn't put it past him.

Pics of largeness? Asking for a friend

No pics, but I did tell him his LeBaron was double parked outside and they were getting ready to tow it. He chuckled and pointed at me. Has a sense of humor.

Voight is a boxer. Walken would get KTFO.

I dunno. Are they armed ?
If so, what's The Weapon of Choice?

Jon Voight is a pretty big guy naturally, here he is standing next to 6 foot 4 270 pound lou ferrigno
jvoight57.jpg

Here he is at the Mayweather Canelo fight from years ago and Bernard Hopkins is 6 foot 1, and Voight even at his age dwarfs him, and his fists are pretty big, Dash Mihok on the right is also a pretty big guy he is listed at 6 foot 3 and half. so im guessing Voight in his prime was around 6 foot 4 but shrunk down to 6 foot 2 in his age.
Jon+Voight+Dash+Mihok+VIP+Pre+Fight+Party+VsepoBnlOBIl.jpg

If you hear some of the stories about Voight training for The Champ you'd be putting Voight more against guys like Stallone in your fantasy matchups.

Back