Who would win? Darren Till vs Nick Diaz?

Sherdog rule. No Diaz has ever lost a fight and would win any fight. Nick Diaz wins easily of course

Diaz doesnt need the UFC or fans remember !?!?!

all he wants is a bailout now

Fuq him ... we dont need Diaz in the UFC

see how well he likes that shit !! Diaz is a diva

Fun fact, when Nick Diaz last won a fight Darren Till hadn't even made his debut.

Sherdog rule. No Diaz has ever lost a fight and would win any fight. Nick Diaz wins easily of course
You're posting anonymously on a forum and yet can't speak the truth. Most of sherdoggers hate the Diaz brothers and especially Nick.

On-topic: From what I gather from the other posts, Till via point-fighting.

I wanted to write Till would kick the shit out of Nate... but then noticed that Nick was the one mentioned...

Pfffff... tought call man. My mind says Till would wreck him but my heart says Nick is deceptively good. Nick survived Anderson who is also a very big dude.

I have no idea. I'd watch. It's actually one of the most exciting matchups at the moment.

Let's say Till vs Nick would most likely end like Nick vs Anderson. Till would win but won't dominate.
That’s how I see it, if nick actually starts training again that is

People are writing off Nick awfully quick... I am not sure about the Nick Diaz of today, we haven't seen enough of him recently to know what is still left in the tank of the 35-year-old... but considering the type of condition he keeps himself in, I suspect he is still an elite WW...

Till looks great, but the guy is getting quite the rep from a razor-thin win over Thompson... sure, Wonderboy is a MASSIVE win... but I think the jury is still out on Till when it comes to how he will fare against either a well-rounded fighter (like Nick) or an elite wrestler...

I got Nick in this... the guy can take insane amounts of damage, and pushes forward... his unorthodox, high volume punches, and relentless pace would cause Till fits in the early going... and Nick wouldn't have to compromise his style to defend the takedown, because we know the Liverpool fighter is not going to want anything to do with the ground.

After a couple of rounds, I can see the fight turning in Nick's direction.. his gas tank, and his brothers, are the best in the world... at some point, Till is going to run out of gas, and this fight will end with Nick either TKO stopping him with his pitter-patter punches, or a RNC...

Till, because the Diaz bros are overrated as fuck.

We've seen it already. See Nick vs Andy

Till comes in spamming leg kicks and turns Diaz' leg into hamburger meat like RDA did to Nate's.

Till would win easily. Nick Diaz is solid striker but he doesn't understand the distance & range same way Darren does

The fact that you just said nick diaz doesnt understand distance and range makes me cringe in ways I never thought I could cringe.

I would be rooting for nick, but till would smash him on the feet.

The fact that you just said nick diaz doesnt understand distance and range makes me cringe in ways I never thought I could cringe.

He does, but not on same way than Darren. I think that Conor McGregor and Darren Till are on their own level at distance and range & there isn't any other fighter even close to their level . Till made WB miss constantly by being hair length away from his range. And his distance management is competely overlooked factor even he has been able to control range against every single opponent.

Till wins by decision. I don't think Till KOs him. Diaz was finished only twice, once by stoppage (not much of a finish), once in his first fights (he avenged that loss, he beat the guy twice) Diaz can take a lot of damage. I know he lost his last 3 fights, but it's something to go to decision with Condit, a finisher (and Condit fought smart, he knew he might lose if he traded punches with him) and with Dickpills Silva, who also didn't want to trade punches with him.

Back