Who would win Adensanya-Mousasi?

I think its funny how everyone ignores the obvious achievements of Israel. I am not sold on Israel either but Its clear he's amongst the best. Mousasi got tooled by Souza like he was a little bitch and that was in Moose's prime. To say Israel will be demolished, like most of the idiots on here, is a real stretch. There is no evidence that Moose could take him down and the striking would likely favor Izzy.
Mousasi is 10-1 since that fight. His previous 10 before that he went 7-2-1...but he was on his prime then? K

I am assuming you didn't see the fight against Shlemenko -
That was definitely not even close to an impressive performance.

This is a match up that is definitely 50--50.
So now Mousasi's wins are being held against him. Hilarious.

Except Izzy is from Nigeria and Robs Aussie as! Dont worry you will get a good fighter soon brew, dont need to steal ours all the time.
Eat a dick you :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: cunt!
l@nd0
Anyway, people that move to Ozzy from NZ raises the IQ of both countries…
<{ohyeah}>

If Dana would have given the man what he deserved, we would have seen that fight

The #1 guy had to leave to get his pockets filled with money.

Both are hype .lol

I would favor Gegard, he's more well rounded and more experienced.

People immediately erase Mousasi bad performances as if hes just underperforming.

Unless Mousasi can get Izzy to the ground he gets pieced the fuck up.

That's a pretty ridiculous statement for a guy who fought in K-1 when it still mattered and won. Mousasi is a better striker than Gastelum(and way more well rounded) and he nearly KOed Izzy.

I picked him to beat Gastelum but Gegard doesn't seem to be the most favorable match up for him.

Moose is too well rounded and too experienced a kickboxer. Moose is also a pretty tall mofo with good reach.

Please - today where Gegard is UNBELIEVABLY in his prime at 33 and watching best version of him even more.
Mousasi could stand and beat him if wanted but that's why hes mmas paradox- he uses his brain/fight IQ as per opponent. That's why he looks 28 after the almost 16 years of mma mileage racked up( remember- HE LEFT UFC on 5 fight stoppage streak - actually 4 and gave leites the worst 15 minute beatdown of career-----thales will actually tell you).
He'll take Israel down and beat him into oblivion. In 3-4 years(gegard plans on retiring anyway), a different opinion could be have. Styles make fights and as a mousasi supporter, I'd be more concerned with the underrated and secret Lovato jr. than I would israel.
No joke- 100%.

Look at it this way -and all 3 are predominantly stand up fighters. If that was Mousasi agsinst Anderson AT THAT TIME(which was recent so I can reference), hed beat the tar out of Anderson. How many times did Gegard politely call out Anderson during UFC tenure [12-3 zuffa, 9-3 ufc ,7-1 last contract] ? ------- I'll answer , too many times. Anderson declined each and every time and I wonder why.

I think its funny how everyone ignores the obvious achievements of Israel. I am not sold on Israel either but Its clear he's amongst the best. Mousasi got tooled by Souza like he was a little bitch and that was in Moose's prime. To say Israel will be demolished, like most of the idiots on here, is a real stretch. There is no evidence that Moose could take him down and the striking would likely favor Izzy.
" little bitch" ... please- the pre USADA hulking jacare implemented his game plan and dominated fight in wec sized cage and was frustrated through 3 rounds cause he couldn't get sub until he eventually did. Hey - I'm glad for that fight which now they're 1-1 but more importantly after that fight Gegard Mousasi finally understood now in UFC, his training changed DRAMATICALLY and now we see the Mousasi today.

No more " my brother is head trainer" No more " well, we bring some friends in that are big wrestlers". No more " well we go to this place cause my brother knows some good guys".
Thankful for that fight. HE HASNT LOST SINCE in 5 years ( not counting Japan 13 second fluke which he later put stamp of validation).

What a great technical fight that would be.

I'd take Moose but Israel can win a decision if Gegard gets too tentative.

Adesanya would outpoint him. Moose can be a bit too inactive at times if his jab isn't landing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back