Who would Win 205 Conor or Conor 246?

King Joffery

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
As the the thread suggests who do ye think would win this fight if you could create a time machine and bring 205 Conor to UFC 246 in place of Cowboy?

I think it would be a great fight but 246 Conor would just edge it for me.

246 as he would have a 15lb advantage.

246 Conor looked slow to be honest .

246 Conor looked slow to be honest .

When is the last time you had your eyes checked bud?

giphy.gif

Nate turns both into panic runners and then kills them.

6elwYrAe2BXS7Jn_fmygjJR1liWf85P3fS8Ljw19D18.gif

As the the thread suggests who do ye think would win this fight if you could create a time machine and bring 205 Conor to UFC 246 in place of Cowboy?

Listen as long as dana and the ufc are willing to continue fixing his fights the sky is the limit for Conor!!!

The "fight" was 40 seconds....who the hell knows. What we do know is that Cowboy didn't even throw a single punch lol.

That was a joke, we didn't learn anything from that "fight"

I don't believe Eddie was 4-7 in his last 11 at the time he faced Conor

and Eddie Conor would have never missed that punch so bad

SingleUnripeLeafbird-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

e6a63lD.gif

When is the last time you had your eyes checked bud?

giphy.gif
Yeah this just confirms it even more. By Conor standards he looked slow as fuck. That lead straight left looked half the speed of normally does

Was that gif supposed to show how fast Conor looked ?

Hard to say not enough evidence from last night

Conor looked good, but 205 he was flawless

He is stronger and more experienced now, but he was sharp and very active then

I suspect he needs another fight at least to reach 205 level

So im going with 205 conor

I dont think theres any 145-155 lb fighter in history that would stop the hungry determined Conor that fought Mendes/Aldo

I think even 145 cut Conor would beat todays Conor despite the size advantage

Lol at pretending there's a difference between 205 and 246 Conor while ignoring 229 Conor.

The point of this thread was to pretend 229 Conor was a different version

<Oku02>

bp_mma_071018_38.jpg

If you could jump in that time machine yourself and get back into your Dads balls the world wouldn't miss ya.

Lol at pretending there's a difference between 205 and 246 Conor while ignoring 229 Conor.

The point of this thread was to pretend 229 Conor was a different version

<Oku02>

View attachment 713593

Of course 229 was a different version, anyone with eyes and isn't just a massive delusional Khabib fanboi can see that. Only one legged drunk 229 Conor gets caught by a basic overhand right like that. Every other version of Conor would smoke 229 Conor a lot easier than Khabib did.

Of course 229 was a different version, anyone with eyes and isn't just a massive delusional Khabib fanboi can see that. Only one legged drunk 229 Conor gets caught by a basic overhand right like that. Every other version of Conor would smoke 229 Conor a lot easier than Khabib did.

Great, u admitted the point of this stupid thread.

Yet before 229 Conor and his camp were saying this is the best he's ever been!

His best is great but will always fall short to the GOAT

26-3.jpg bp_mma_071018_38.jpg khabib-mcgregor-ground.jpg 5c26434fbd773052644ad489.jpeg.jpg

his left doesn't look as sharp as it once did.

His sense of balance and in-fighting has drastically improved.

Cardio is questionable.

Khabib would win if he was the next fight.

Great, u admitted the point of this stupid thread.

Yet before 229 Conor and his camp were saying this is the best he's ever been!

His best is great but will always fall short to the GOAT

View attachment 713607 View attachment 713609 View attachment 713611 View attachment 713613

The point of the thread was to just to debate what was the best version of Conor. Somehow that offended you and you felt the need to post a bunch of Khabib pictures when it had nothing to do with him, a bit weird tbh.

Khabib is good tbf and I think he beats Tony rather easily but we never got to see the anything close to the best Conor vs Khabib.

Back