Who would rather see DC vs. Jones than Gus?

First you were saying Jones was calling out DC because he didn't want to fight Gus.

Obviously you aren't listening. The tone changed dramatically when it came time to sign to fight Gus.

Notice the thread you are posting in? Obviously you didn't see Jones' twitter where he posted videos wanting DC over Gus when it came fight time... Less than 1 year and 1 fight after saying DC didn't deserve a shot...

Now that we've given you a completely valid reason (Hendo win) why Jones could have changed his tune about fighting DC, you change your reasoning for Jones wanting to fight DC to this.

Show me where Jones mentions DC in the 4-5 days after a big network TV callout... You know, before the bum knee was revealed...

I guess he wasn't paying attention for a few days, and/or wanted some hype to die down before trying to sell a fight, eh?

Typical Jon Jones hater right here ladies and gentlemen. It looks like you are the one who is changing his tune, not Jon Jones. Jones is signed to fight Gus in the rematch, this will allow DC time to undergo his surgery and be healthy in time to fight the winner of Jones/Gus. You have nothing to be complaining about.

Both fights are fine. Cormier is next so I can wait for the new LHW champion to recuperate.

Gus is awesome too

Only scared Jones fans would rather see that fight

Also, DC fans (I'm one). I really want to see DC take the title from Jones. Not sure he can do it, but really want to see him try. Hope Jones beats Gus mainly for that reason (although I think DC beats Gus easier than he beats Jones).

Back