Who would rather see DC vs. Jones than Gus?

Combat Wombatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
It was a close fight but Jones won the first fight. I'd rather see Jones fight someone new than fight someone he already beat.

Just like I'd rather see Cain vs. someone other than Bigfoot or JDS for the 20th times.

I for one would rather see Jones fight DC first and then Gus. Who else would rather see Jones vs. DC first?

I'd rather see DC vs Jones mainly because I think DC would beat both Jones or Gus. Something to look forward to though because Jones VS Gus 2 will more likely be a great fight just like the first one, so I don't have a problem seeing the rematch. I think Jones wins in the rematch.

Im interested in seeing how gus and jones adjust there gameplans,and if gus can avoid the ground this time around

But im definitely interested in cormier vs jones,will cormier get tentative and stay on the outside if jon eye pokes him?can cormier take him down this isn't wrestling and Jon isn't easy to takedown.

squirm jones fans...

squirm.

It comes :)

I love how DC wasn't a deserving contender until it came time to sign the Gus fight... Now Jones and his fans wants DC SO BAD... lol

I think it would be more entertaining because we haven't seen how they match up yet, however I think Gus deserves the rematch and it was the right fight to make.

I want to see both fights. If Jones beats Gus again his next fight will be against DC.

squirm jones fans...

squirm.

I love how DC wasn't a deserving contender until it came time to sign the Gus fight... Now Jones and his fans wants DC SO BAD... lol

First I heard. I keep hearing Jones fans say DC needs to fight Rashad or Rumble etc. because HW wins, Pat Cummins and Hendo isn't worthy of a LHW title shot.

First I heard. I keep hearing Jones fans say DC needs to fight Rashad or Rumble etc. because HW wins, Pat Cummins and Hendo isn't worthy of a LHW title shot.

Obviously you aren't listening. The tone changed dramatically when it came time to sign to fight Gus.

Notice the thread you are posting in? Obviously you didn't see Jones' twitter where he posted videos wanting DC over Gus when it came fight time... Less than 1 year and 1 fight after saying DC didn't deserve a shot...

I think DC offers a different look and I would prefer for DC to put up or shut up cuz he's been stallin at fighting for a belt for what seems to be years and now we wont see him fight for the belt until mid 2015. (Hopefully early april)
But he beat cummins and an old Hendo who looked done in the shogun fight minus the H-bomb. So I can understand why some still believe gus deserves it more.

Gus....Well yes he proved that if you add height and reach you can greatly Damage Jones and even make him need a ER visit..But Jones still clearly won... Gus has nothing for Jones Warrior spirit. Just another tough fought decision Via Jones or an absolute Beat down Via Jones.
Gus lost Phil Davis which says a lot....:(

I would rather see Gus vs Jones rematch personally, although the Cormier fights is also very interesting.

I want to see DC get the shot first as well if it weren't for a nagging knee issue I've read he's been having. I rather Jones and Gus fight first while DC gets sorted out. I don't want that element weighing in on the fight result.

Jones has never fought someone more than once so its not like it happens lots. Gus gave him the biggest challenge by far and I want to see the rematch. With DC injured he should wait. If he fights while injured and loses people will just have excuses anyway.

If bones beats Gus n DC, then what's next ? Geez, dude beat everybody.

squirm jones fans...

squirm.

Strange isn't it? :icon_conf

:icon_chee

It was a close fight but Jones won the first fight. I'd rather see Jones fight someone new than fight someone he already beat.

Just like I'd rather see Cain vs. someone other than Bigfoot or JDS for the 20th times.

I for one would rather see Jones fight DC first and then Gus. Who else would rather see Jones vs. DC first?

But did you want to see JDS vs someone other than Cain? I mean, JDS KO'ed Cain but Gus went the distance with Jones in a very close fight.

Anyway, Jones can fight DC for the #1 contender spot to see who fights the new champ Gus.

Obviously you aren't listening. The tone changed dramatically when it came time to sign to fight Gus.

Notice the thread you are posting in? Obviously you didn't see Jones' twitter where he posted videos wanting DC over Gus when it came fight time... Less than 1 year and 1 fight after saying DC didn't deserve a shot...

You have not been watching lately.

Cormier called out jones on national TV after he literally destroyed Hendo. He also said Gus had no chance at beating jones in the rematch and I am sure Jones read and saw it while Cormier wanted to be inserted into the picture.

Catch up

Cormier stated Gus had no chance and here we are with Jones and Cormier infighting again.

Jones said he would rather fight cormier because he feels cormier is indeed the tougher fight but we have Gus vs Jones rematch because the fans wanted it. Jones and Cormier have beef and its well known they dont like each other.

I always enjoy the Gus conspiracy theories though

Last edited:
Back