Who Would Conor Beat at 170?

Who would Conor beat at 170?

• Total voters
I voted every single one and anyone who voted "none of the above" should be banned and sent to live in a facility for the mentally disabled.
Sounds like you're the mentally disabled..

Rogan Talks McGregor Fighting At 170 Pounds

During an edition of his JRE MMA Show, Rogan gave his take on why McGregor has decided to fight Cerrone at welterweight (via MMAFighting.com).

McGregor_before_and_after.0.jpg

“Because Conor doesn’t want to lose any weight,” Rogan said. “I think that guy tortured himself to get down to 145 so hard – and when you look at what he looked like when he was on the scale, when he was flexing, he looked like a . . . zombie. It was horrible! So I think, whether he complains or not about that, nobody rides for free. You do that to your body for a couple of years, you do some damage and it makes it harder to lose the weight afterwards.

“So then he’s going up to 155. He’s obviously elite at 155, wins the title at 155, has the great rematch with Diaz at 170 and then comes back and fights Khabib at 155 and gets mauled. He has a fight with Cowboy; he’s really a 155er that can fight welterweight. That’s the right size for him. Plus I don’t think Nate is fighting [at] 155 anymore.”

https://www.mmanews.com/joe-rogan-has-a-theory-on-why-conor-mcgregors-next-fight-is-at-170/

Where’s the all the above button?

Really? Thompson is 6'3", elusive as fuck, and could kick Conor's head off from across the cage.

Thompson is 6'0", dude.

And besides, you list all of these things like they're reasons I wouldn't want to watch the fight for some reason. Seriously, what are you arguing here?

Conor would beat Edgar at 170. So he’s got that going for him.

come on now, he would be favored to beat at least 1/2 of them and have a realistic shot against all but 3-4.

Thompson is 6'0", dude.

And besides, you list all of these things like they're reasons I wouldn't want to watch the fight for some reason. Seriously, what are you arguing here?
I got the info from Wiki, said he was 75 inches tall, 6' 3", sure you'd watch it, I would too but I don't think it'd be a competitive match is the point.

lol anyone who voted Maia doesn't know anything about MMA. He has only been finished one time in his career- when he leaped into a haymaker from prime Marquardt. And the man has been in the cage with much deadlier fighters than Conor: Anderson, Weidman, Brown, Condit, Masvidal, Woodley.

lol the more I think I about it the more hilarious it is.
You can say something similar with thompson and he was fucked up ko by pillow fist pettis, your point is stupid kid

I got the info from Wiki, said he was 75 inches tall, 6' 3", sure you'd watch it, I would too but I don't think it'd be a competitive match is the point.

What? Wikipedia says he's 6'0" plain as day. He has a 75" reach.

I didn't say it would be fight of the year material. I wouldn't favor Conor, though I think he would have a non-zero chance at pulling something out.

What? Wikipedia says he's 6'0" plain as day. He has a 75" reach.

I didn't say it would be fight of the year material. I wouldn't favor Conor, though I think he would have a non-zero chance at pulling something out.
You're right, my bad.

1. Carlos Condit
  2. Nathan Coy
  3. Matt Brown
  4. Nordine Taleb
  5. Ben Saunders
  6. Thiago Alves
  7. Brad Scott

Rogan Talks McGregor Fighting At 170 Pounds

During an edition of his JRE MMA Show, Rogan gave his take on why McGregor has decided to fight Cerrone at welterweight (via MMAFighting.com).

McGregor_before_and_after.0.jpg

“Because Conor doesn’t want to lose any weight,” Rogan said. “I think that guy tortured himself to get down to 145 so hard – and when you look at what he looked like when he was on the scale, when he was flexing, he looked like a . . . zombie. It was horrible! So I think, whether he complains or not about that, nobody rides for free. You do that to your body for a couple of years, you do some damage and it makes it harder to lose the weight afterwards.

“So then he’s going up to 155. He’s obviously elite at 155, wins the title at 155, has the great rematch with Diaz at 170 and then comes back and fights Khabib at 155 and gets mauled. He has a fight with Cowboy; he’s really a 155er that can fight welterweight. That’s the right size for him. Plus I don’t think Nate is fighting [at] 155 anymore.”

https://www.mmanews.com/joe-rogan-has-a-theory-on-why-conor-mcgregors-next-fight-is-at-170/
A7131151-E1A1-427B-9EAD-B058436C1AD0.gif

Maybe if you cash in on a CMPunk comeback or Bernie Sanders.

Michael “the butt-plug” Chiesa would beat Conor.

I’m not joking either.

Top 5 on that list wreck him. He has a decent chance against the others.

I only voted Nate. Others would either out strike him or dominate in wrestling. Maia would chain wrestle him to the ground and choke him the fuck out. Colby and Usman would literally make a sandwich of him. RDA would drown him with better cardio. God damn trolls who voted otherwise put your house on the line.

You can say something similar with thompson and he was fucked up ko by pillow fist pettis, your point is stupid kid

Except you can't say the same thing because Wonderboy never fought at Middleweight and wonderboy hasn't faced as many elite guys as Maia has. Wonderboy has 5 ranked wins in his entire career. Maia has more than double that, and some coming from middleweight. Also, wonderboy strikes with people for the entire fight. Maia barely takes that risk at all, and size is more important when it comes to grappling, which is exactly what Maia would do against Conor.

Back