Who Would Conor Beat at 170?

Who would Conor beat at 170?

• Total voters
I voted every single one and anyone who voted "none of the above" should be banned and sent to live in a facility for the mentally disabled.

You think McGregor beats them all?
[<diva2]

I voted every single one and anyone who voted "none of the above" should be banned and sent to live in a facility for the mentally disabled.
You voted none of the above, didn't you?<[analyzed}>

Can Conor beat the Niko Price’s, Geoff Neal’s, or Mike Perry’s of WW? I dont think so.....

To be fair, Conor vs. Wonderboy is a fight I'd watch.

Voted Nate, cause he already did, i doubt he beats ANY of the others.

Maria, Ponzi, and Thompson and these are a maybe

All others give him a tough fight, or knock his whiskey lights out

I voted fighters Conor could beat, most I would bet on Conor losing to but wouldn’t be shocked if he won, voted Nate, RDA Thompson and Masvidal

There's literally no one else besides Diaz / Cowboy that Conor could take in the top 10.

If you think he might beat Cowboy, wouldn't it be reasonable to give him a chance against the welterweights Cowboy has beaten?

Lmao some morons picked him to beat Usman and Colby. ROFL at Maia !!! Literally the worst matchup ever for Conor. The fight would not last a round.

Imo he could beat Lawler... Nate and Rda are a 50/50. Besides that, he gets smoked.

Lmao some morons picked him to beat Usman and Colby. ROFL at Maia !!! Literally the worst matchup ever for Conor. The fight would not last a round.

Imo he could beat Lawler... Nate and Rda are a 50/50. Besides that, he gets smoked.
Yeah I voted RDA and Lawler. Was goin to put maia just cause of his age, but even then, he would have a huge size advantage over Conor

Here is an image showing all fighters Conor can beat at 170

ed668805fb41fef190a4bcd45932c82e.jpg
I don't know, Miguel Navarro has a style that matches up well against Conor.

Can Conor beat the Niko Price’s, Geoff Neal’s, or Mike Perry’s of WW? I dont think so.....
Mike Perry barely pulled off a split decision against Paul felder, who had a broken arm, yet you think he beats Conor? Cmon I despise conors antics too but he picks Perry apart.

Lol, Maia would make Conor look like an elementary student. He'd roll conor into a pretzel.
lol anyone who voted Maia doesn't know anything about MMA. He has only been finished one time in his career- when he leaped into a haymaker from prime Marquardt. And the man has been in the cage with much deadlier fighters than Conor: Anderson, Weidman, Brown, Condit, Masvidal, Woodley.

lol the more I think I about it the more hilarious it is.

Back