Who would actually join Golden Boy MMA roster?

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
This question was proposed by one guy in the MMA beat panel, so credit to him, but it got me thinking.

Who the hell would actually sign with Oscar?

Anyone decent, not in the UFC would sign with bellator or rizin or whatever...

What could be more interesting in signing with gbmma than other already stablished promotions? Is there any advantage?

I mean, bellator has deep pockets, so the whole "ill do right by fighter pay" deal wont cut It. I guess he would lose that battle, no?

Thoughts? What fighters could end up there? Would they be doing one fight contracts? Where is he even going to get fighters to get this started?

Last edited:
Chandler vs Alvarez 3? Isn’t chandlers contract up soon? Only If Oscar is paying out though

Cody Mckenzie

Washed up dudes looking for a paycheck...

Hopefully everyone who retired from UFC and even Bellator, who don't want to fight in Japan.

Oscar should get the UFC 1-10 OGs together for a mega card. Art Jimmerson vs. Kimo Leopoldo.

yeah, it seems like every western fighter worth a shit is already on ufc, bellator or rizin. don't think hiring good russian fighters or whatever is going to cut it in the american market. he needs to overpay these fighters to get . but affliction was doing fine, no? didn't it go under because the fedor barnett fight didn't happen? or were they losing money with their events? it would be interesting another promotion and by a veteran (?) like him. but I feel he's just bullshitting

WME should sell the WMMA roster to them
Great deal
Much buy

And sign Shane Carwin of course

Worth it for a nobody.

Ron Waterman
Zuluzhino
Andre (Chief) Roberts
Jerry Bohlander
Yuki Kondo

More people than would join Zuffa Boxing.

I mean, bellator has deep pockets
tenor.gif

maybe they could do Gary Goodridge - Don Frye III? Ken Schamrock- Royce Gracie III? Keith Hackney-Joe Son rematch!!!! YEAH!

Back